Sub Hunter release (C64)

Other Computers and Game Systems

Moderator: Moderators

MacbthPSW
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by MacbthPSW »

Hi Frank, I blame Richard too :)

I would like a copy of the game, but only if you can take it out of Richard's pay ;)
fgasking
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by fgasking »

No worries, i'll buy a copy and get Kenz to post it to you. It would be a PAL version if thats ok? Just feel free to email me your address.

Richard has btw fixed the Disk release at least and passed onto Kenz to start distributing. I'll pass it onto Andreas shortly! :)
MacbthPSW
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by MacbthPSW »

The boxed copy of Sub Hunter arrived today. The packaging looks great: cool solution to the box; it looks great on the shelf. The custom disk sleeve with silly disk handling precautions is fun too. The game is quite good too, but I already knew that. :)

Thanks for arranging that, Frank!
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

MacbthPSW wrote:
Jeff-20 wrote:Can anyone think of anything ported TO the VIC from the 64?
Splatform!
Mille Bornes.
fgasking
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by fgasking »

MacbthPSW wrote:The boxed copy of Sub Hunter arrived today. The packaging looks great: cool solution to the box; it looks great on the shelf. The custom disk sleeve with silly disk handling precautions is fun too. The game is quite good too, but I already knew that. :)

Thanks for arranging that, Frank!
No worries :) ... least I could do :) . Kenz's next release btw is looking rather good, but cannot say what it is yet :)
markj1966
Vic 20 Newbie

Re: Sub Hunter release (C64)

Post by markj1966 »

Hi there

Stumbled over this site. I'm the original author Plumb Crazy for the VIC-20 back when I was a spotty teenager! It wasn't a port, I wrote it from scratch having seen the C64 version in action and then sold it to Terminal Software.

Happy to try and answer any questions!

Cheers

Mark Jeffery