wish this guy didn't collect vic 20 stuff

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

First time I see a 8K RAM with the paper top! And on my adventure carts, there are no mention of the start SYS like on yours...

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Isn't the white paper label series the last one manufactured? Thus they had room for improvements like mentioning how to start the game if it was not autostarting.

I believe my 32K expansion is identical to Stonan's, but I have neither case nor box. On the board it says A10102 ISS2.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Mine are paper too...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
idrougge
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Post by idrougge »

Boray wrote:There is a guy like that on Tradera too, called "stonan". I was lucky that there was two Plus/4s for sale at the same time when I bought mine, because he bid on the other one and both auctions ended up at 410 SEK... Just 10 SEK more than what he payed for a VIC-20 book some time back... But as I've said before, one or two times I have put bids on auctions he has bid on just to raise the price for him... as I know his bids are unreasonable high, he can just as well pay a little more than junk money I think.... Maybe not very nice to him, but nicer to the sellers...
Stonan is not so bad, really. Yes, he has outbid me a lot, but he doesn't let things rot. He sells things (at a price) and I've bought from him on several instances.
C128, C128D, C64, C64C, ABC80, ABC800, ABC806, 130XE, ZX81, Spectrum 48k, Dragon 32, TI99/4A, Laser 200, Spectravideo 328, Sord M5, VIC20...
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I think he asks too much for most things he tries to sell... :wink:
stonan
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by stonan »

Boray wrote:I think he asks too much for most things he tries to sell... :wink:
No comments! 8)

OK! One comment: A sell a lot of stuff beginning at 1 SEK, those objects usually ends higher than I expect. That's the beauty of auctions. Other objects that I consider a little rare I set a higher price on because I have myself paid high for them, for example VIC 20 stuff.

The market decides the price. During last my year experiences on Tradera I can say that price really vary. At the moment Commodore stuff goes high on Tradera. Last years fall the price was half of some stuff that I sell now. lowest price and the best deals is during summer time.
So I am happy for the moment. :)
So buy a lot of things in the summer and sell it during the winter. 8)