Paper Soft type-ins (comments) (ITA/ENG)

Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Suomi, Svenska, all non-English discussions

Moderator: Moderators

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Happy to see this thread live again...

I've just used Bioritmi, this is my current situation:

Ciclo Fisico (physical cycle): .8 (Strange, i caught a cold)
Ciclo Emotivo (emotional cycle): -.86 (Strange, my soccer team won yesterday evening)
Ciclo Intellettuale (intellectual cycle): -.18 (I hope My boss don't see this value :wink:)

Orion70, send me new issues details so i will update this page too:
http://go.to/papersoft
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

nbla000 wrote:my soccer team won yesterday evening
Inter? :cry:
We're not friends anymore. :wink:
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

orion70 wrote:
nbla000 wrote:my soccer team won yesterday evening
Inter? :cry:
We're not friends anymore. :wink:
No but it's my father's team, i hope our friendship will continue :roll:

My team uses different colours: Yellow and Red :D It's not the Lecce :wink:

How is your biorhythm emotional cycle today ? I think not so good since I suspect your team uses Black and white colours and isn't the Udinese right ? :wink:
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Emotional cycle OK, but I don't live in the black and white world, I do prefer colours (hint: red is better than white). :P

Update: finished working on Cubo Magico, a quite unplayable 2D Rubik's cube with 4x4 squares :shock: .
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

orion70 wrote:Emotional cycle OK, but I don't live in the black and white world, I do prefer colours (hint: red is better than white).
I don't know but to take a goal 3 minutes left is not OK for me :wink:

In any case we share at least the red colour btw Yellow is better then black IMHO :wink:

finished working on Cubo Magico, a quite unplayable 2D Rubik's cube with 4x4 squares
Apart the playability, you discovered another original work of our friend Massimiliano, why you don't inform him... i think he will be happy to know that another his work still alive and maybe he may reports you some backstage...
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

nbla000 wrote:Apart the playability, you discovered another original work of our friend Massimiliano, why you don't inform him... i think he will be happy to know that another his work still alive and maybe he may reports you some backstage...
I certainly will!
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Last game posted (for now - I'm constantly looking for missing issues), Il Coniglietto. It's the Italian version of Bunny Hop, from Compute! magazine.

Nicola, http://go.to/papersoft is filtered here at work, please tell me what exactly you need (if it's only issue number and authors, you can find them in the games thread).
I will scan the new issues as soon as I will have access to a scanner - my friend came and took his back. Instruction pictures were taken with a digital camera.

Last: I wrote to Max and inform him about the new findings. :wink:
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

I've sent you an email.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

We do some typing in again, as a bunch of previously unavailable issues of Papersoft is being published in this Italian site devoted to C64.
I'm starting with genuine Italian works, then Nicola (nbla000) and I will go on with the other titles, if we can't find the English originals and simply translate them.

First game is an Italian version of Q*Bert (well, sort of :P ).
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Here we go !!!

PS: I'm editing the go.to/papersoft page to update it with latest issues...

PS2: So you started with Mister Cubo... It is a very fun game, finally a good game and it is an original italian work too, someone should update the GameBase20... :wink:
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Why does Mr. Cubo look so much like the Atari 2600 version of Qbert?
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

I hope it was not intended to look like an Atari game :? .

In the meantime, I'm looking for games already published in the Compute!'s Gazette disks, translate them in Italian and put them online (two more games today). :D
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Just posted another game from new PaperSoft issues scans of ready64.org, the game is "IL TASSINARO", it is an italian translation of Cabby from Compute! Gazette: October 1984, Issue 16 Vol. 2, No. 10.

We can definitively talk of translations instead of clone/hacked versions because we have the pleasure to contact one of the person who translated most of the programs listed on PaperSoft and made also some original works, he confirmed us that PaperSoft paid compute! for these programs and paid him for translations btw PaperSoft published also some original italian works, especially in the 2nd year (1985).
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Yes, I think we previously concluded that Paper Soft had bought a license to reprint those games. Apparently though the copyrights belonged to COMPUTE! once the listings were printed, so the original author would not get any notification about their works sold or translated. Probably this is common business, that a publisher buys the rights to your work even in the case of more amateur works like a game listing.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Nbla000 recently updated the original pdf file with the whole collection of newly scanned issues. It can be downloaded HERE (link updated in the Papersoft thread).
A lot of work for us... I'm starting with an original Italian work, the text adventure La Corona di Pietra (the Stone Crown), for the 16K expanded VIC.
Who knows, if I like it, I could translate it in English in the future... :wink: