Tetris+

Discussion, Reviews & High-scores

Moderator: Moderators

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Ivanhoe76 wrote:this is one of the best arcade conversion for our viccy... well except frogger '07...
I agree, Frogger '07 is absolutely the best game for the vic imho, maybe there will be just one game better then Frogger '07, maybe :wink:

About Tetris+ i've a nice anecdote.
To define the default best scores, in both Arcade and Classic modes, i've released a special tetris version for me, Carlsson and Nippur72 that allowed to play just once in each mode.
Best scores are not high but good enough to engage the user, except the Nippur72 score :wink:
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Tetris+ updated for best center it on real NTSC machines (Thanks to 6502dude for feedback).

All files are updated, please go to my Tetris+ page for further info and download.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Another small update to fix a joy contact bounce issue on real vic machines and to prevent the save-with-replace bug when it saves the hi-scores using the 3k version from a 1541/1571 drive.

To save space on the 3k program i've renamed the hiscore file but the format is the same so in case you have the hiscore file in the disk just rename the SEQ file from TETRIS to HS

All files are updated, please go to my Tetris+ page for download.