Mega-Cart

Modding and Technical Issues

Moderator: Moderators

gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Re: Count me in! Newbie order!

Post by gklinger »

wood_jl wrote:I placed my order a day or 2 ago. I got one confirmation email but no bill.
That's normal. You will be contacted about making payment when your Mega-Cart is ready.
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Re: Count me in! Newbie order!

Post by nbla000 »

gklinger wrote:
wood_jl wrote:I placed my order a day or 2 ago. I got one confirmation email but no bill.
That's normal. You will be contacted about making payment when your Mega-Cart is ready.
Yes exactly, due production queue this may take a while for current orders, please be patient :wink:
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

orion70 wrote:Is it possible to know the exact pre-orders order
This is the official pre-orders list, here there are confirmed pre-orders only:

Pre-orders from TPGU:
Klinger
IanC

Pre-orders from the old Denial Thread:
KilrPilr
Jeff-20
Mayhem
JagMod
Dragos
DigitalQuirk
centallica
damnstraight
Snogpitch
Victragic
vic_user
wizardnj
Schema
ral-clan
stonan
mike
Mikam73
Empa Kendo
Stinky
Hacky
Mobsie
fgasking
Ghislain
Brantel
GreyGhost
ianoid
slor
Shem
orion70
jsundh
boulinha
Schlowski
Kweepa
Ivanhoe76
Sjakie43
Barney
martin_f
Wonder-Boy
evg2000
pitcalco
Zutman
Richard James
djpubba
oracle_jedi
pedro lambrini
Jake64
geoff0876
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

I am curious.. How many Mega-Carts is now sold? That must sell very well.. 8)
Gary_Leeds
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Gary_Leeds »

Would there be a problem with say weekly updates to say what position you are currently at on the list? I know where I am and expect my order to probably be at least 3 months down the line but it would be nice to see how the list is progressing. I understand if you dont want to give that information out as it could give false hope if you manage to get 20 done one week and then only 3 the next
wood_jl
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by wood_jl »

@ gklinger: You are everywhere! Knowledgeable and helpful; apologies for my attitude over on that other forum!

@ nbla000: I will be waiting patiently. I don't see my name on that list of "confirmed" pre-orders. Am I confirmed too? I do wish to be!

Thanks.
AmiDog
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by AmiDog »

@wood_jl

I'm guessing pre-ordering ended on Jan 11 when ordering was opened to the public. I ordered on Jan 16...
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

wood_jl wrote:@ nbla000: I will be waiting patiently. I don't see my name on that list of "confirmed" pre-orders. Am I confirmed too? I do wish to be!
Your order is confirmed but you are not in pre-order list of course.

AmiDog wrote:I'm guessing pre-ordering ended on Jan 11 when ordering was opened to the public. I ordered on Jan 16...
Yes exactly and this is just the pre-order list.

This is a list of users that publicly ordered the Mega-Cart from an old Denial thread before we opened the mega-cart site, they also confirmed that pre-order by "officially" ordering the Mega-Cart from the site, these users have the priority of course.

As said we cannot publish the full order list because there are a lot of non denial user on that list.

Please consider that for each order received, 6502dude sends a confirmation email, this is the only way to know that your order is confirmed.

If you have not received the confirmation email, please contact us by using this page otherwise if you have received the confirmation email from 6502dude please be patient, your order is registered on our database and confirmed so you need just to wait a bit :wink:

Once the Mega-Cart will be ready for the user, we will send a new email with payment info and ship options but just when the Mega-Cart is available for the user.

Please note that this is an hobby project and there are several orders in the production queue so it may be a few weeks before a unit is available after the order.

Thank you.
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

AmiDog wrote:@wood_jl

I'm guessing pre-ordering ended on Jan 11 when ordering was opened to the public. I ordered on Jan 16...
I did pre-order.. Was it two years or 1.5 year ago.. No.. It was Sat Aug 04, 2007.. and my order was shipped this monday :wink:

After this post went strike... :twisted:
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Mikam73 wrote:I did pre-order.. Was it two years or 1.5 year ago.. No.. It was Sat Aug 04, 2007.. and my order was shipped this monday :wink
OK but you don't need to wait so much if you order it now of course, just few weeks :D
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

nbla000 wrote:
Mikam73 wrote:I did pre-order.. Was it two years or 1.5 year ago.. No.. It was Sat Aug 04, 2007.. and my order was shipped this monday :wink
OK but you don't need to wait so much if you order it now of course, just few weeks :D
Yes. It was pre-order :D

Its coming... its coming... :D
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

I waited patiently for my Mega-Cart from the moment 6502dude announced that he was going to go ahead and make them and I can say without hesitation that it was worth every minute of the wait. I'm sure everyone will feel the same way when they get theirs.
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

Just got mine in the mail, yesterday!

#30, my favorite number too!

What a class act the packaging and graphics are. I guarantee I could show the product to someone, and they would think I bought it from a store.

First game loaded up... Bandits :)

I think it is going to take a bit of time getting used to how fast things load up!

Instruction sheet is easy to understand, and navigating the on screen menu, is a breeze, and help or the last screen visited, is only a key stroke away.

Going to take a long time getting through all that is offered on this cartridge.

Guess the mega-cart will be the guest of honour, at the next Ottawa
meetup :)
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

I should be number 48 then.
Worse than queue at the Post office. 8)
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

By the way.. Strike at post did last only one day.. 8)

Now I better knock the wood :lol: