Denial Pins for sale.

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

DanSolo
Vic 20 Dabbler

Post by DanSolo »

Jeff-20 wrote:I didn't realize PayPal would take nearly one quarter of every transaction! I'm not trying to profit, but good grief! Why are they so greedy on such a small ammount to begin with?!
There must be a 75c minimum charge. It's pretty much useless for micropayments. Are you sticking to $3 for international, or is that even less than "non-profit"?
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Yeah, unfortunately, I may have to change the price. I end up losing about a dollar or so per sale. :cry:
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

I've adjusted the price of pins considering paypal fees and the recent hike in US postage. Just for simplicity, domestic and international shipping will pay the same price.

Pins are now given with any donation at or above $4. Donate a suggested $4 via paypal to jeffreytimes3 at yahoo.com, and I will send you a set of 2 different pins as in the above picture. Any donation above the suggested $4 will go to funding the annual fee associated with this site. This donation is acceptable from all lands, anywhere in the world.

Requests for multiple sets should consider $4 per set a fair suggested donation. Of course, if you are currently behind on rent or have a severe gambling addiction, we here at Denial are sympathetic and will mail pins to any level of donation you can afford (this offer only available to familiar Denial members). :D
Doppleganger
Vic 20 Dabbler

Post by Doppleganger »

Might wanna change your sig now, Jeff... :)
-Jay
Vic-20 User Since 1982'ish.
eslapion
ultimate expander

Post by eslapion »

Hi there, I just donated much more than 4$ but I only need one new set of pins.

Thx.
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

eslapion wrote:Hi there, I just donated much more than 4$ but I only need one new set of pins.

Thx.
Much more! Viva Denial! I am impressed by the donations! Honestly, even $4 is a suggested donation. I would send pins for postage alone. Thanks for the business guys. Now, I have to hustle to the post office today.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I'll wear my pins on Tuesday when we're having a pub night. If they help me pick up a girl, I'll donate money. ;-)
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

If you're able to pull a bird because you're wearing a Denial pin, marry her. :)
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Yes. I promise you, should I ever meet a woman with a passion for the VIC 20, I will marry her.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Even if her collection is bigger than yours? :-D
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image