Cartridges!!!

Discussion, Reviews & High-scores

Moderator: Moderators

Barney
Vic 20 Afficionado

Re: Cartridges!!!

Post by Barney »

Very impressive collection indeed. I like how you have all the boxes too. You definitely have more than me. You have about 10 or so that I don't have. I do have many different utility and ram carts, which are quite interesting. I have no boxes at all though.

Btw, I noticed how you have the famous Anteater game.
I remember when that was on sale about 5 years or so ago on Ebay. I remember the seller had a small handful and were selling for approx $100. Damn I should have bought one.
Mayhem
High Bidder

Re: Cartridges!!!

Post by Mayhem »

I’m mostly about the games, there are a few utility carts in there (Vixen 16k expansion very handy for example, or Megacart, or Penultimate) but it’s about playing stuff heh. Been quite fortunate collecting wise that I’ve gotten them CIB along the way, the loose carts are at the bottom but there’s not many, mostly other OEM/Mr Computer releases and a bunch of Swedish Handic stuff (Space Snake, World at War, and versions of Commodore titles such as Jelly Monsters and Star Battle). As for Anteater, yeah, I think I got the last copy off the guy. Never seen it before or since. Unsurprisingly the dump available is off my copy. Went to check my emails, it was ten years ago not five that he was selling them…!
Lie with passion and be forever damned...