Hardware clearout VIC-20 stuff for sale

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

DrFoster
Vic 20 Newbie

Hardware clearout VIC-20 stuff for sale

Post by DrFoster »

It's time for my hoard of old electronics to be reduced.
As I've been going through my store I've come across my old VIC-20 gear, circa 1983.
I received the VIC as a Christmas present and spent all my earnings and birthday money on magazines, software and hardware.
When I left home it all got boxed up and over the years and subsequent house moves the pile got smaller.

Today I have a few things that need to find new homes:

VIC-20, reasonable condition with massive power supply brick, RF modulator and cables. Slightly off colour, some marks and missing the Commodore key.
It works, makes sound, all keys working as far as I can tell. Reported RAM size increases when Vixen is plugged in.
I've spent a short while typing in a programme, seems to work OK.

1530 datasette unit C2N. Boxed. Slightly off colour and some marks. It works, loads (with errors) but is very noisy. Could probably do with a good service, belt and speed adjustment etc.

Vixen 16k switchable RAM . Hand written instructions inside box lid.
A couple of books "personal computing on the VIC-20", ring bound quite worn.

Boxed "An introduction to BASIC Part 1" by Andrew Colin, contains book and a pair of tapes. Quite worn condition.
Cartridge VIC-1912 Mole Attack, working Whack-a-mole type game.
GCE 'O' level Mathematics 2 for expanded VIC. Box contains 2 tapes. Worn condition
Robert Carrier's menu planner, box contains book and 2 tapes.

A bunch of tapes, I've not been able to see if these all work properly due to time constraints and the datasette unit not working properly. I'm on a short time frame to clear a room.

Originals:
Grid Trap, in case
Games designer with instructions, in case
Falcon Fighter, in moulded case
Dambuster, no case
Catcha Snatcha, in case
Tornado, uncased
Flight Zero-One Five, cased
Jupiter Defender, cased
VIC-20 promo tape, Race-Hoppit-Type a Tune-Blitz, uncased, tape tangled - salvageable?
VicTape computing Issue 4, uncased casette magazine.

Back-ups:
Another Vic in The Wall
Krazy Kong
3D Time trek
Vicmen
"utilities"-no idea.

I've no idea if anyone is interested in this stuff. I have too many projects and not enough time and space to do anything with it.
I'm looking for £60 + shipping costs for the whole package, it weighs around 8Kg, happy to ship globally at cost.

Please message if you need pictures
crusti
Vic 20 Drifter

Re: Hardware clearout VIC-20 stuff for sale

Post by crusti »

PM sent