Spiders of Mars Dual-ROM NTSC Request

Modding and Technical Issues

Moderator: Moderators

norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Spiders of Mars Dual-ROM NTSC Request

Post by norm8332 »

Does anyone have the NTSC dual 4K+4K ROM set files for this game? I have a boxed cart with 1 bad ROM and can only find a PAL version online after searching for hours that has the dual 4K configuration.

-Norm
“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination... whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”

-Autobiography of Mark Twain
eslapion
ultimate expander

Re: Spiders of Mars Dual-ROM NTSC Request

Post by eslapion »

norm8332 wrote:Does anyone have the NTSC dual 4K+4K ROM set files for this game? I have a boxed cart with 1 bad ROM and can only find a PAL version online after searching for hours that has the dual 4K configuration.

-Norm
Sorry for the long delay to answer. I do have that.

I bought a spiders of Mars cart 10 years ago and I was surprised to notice it used only one 8k ROM while I had a version which required a 16k RAM expansion to play because it required 4k in 2 different BLK areas.

Please PM me.
Be normal.
norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by norm8332 »

Thanks, Will do.

Norm
“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination... whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”

norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by norm8332 »

I got the ROM set from eslapion and it's ALIVE! Thanks for helping me save this cart!

Norm

eslapion
ultimate expander

Post by eslapion »

norm8332 wrote:I got the ROM set from eslapion and it's ALIVE! Thanks for helping me save this cart!

Norm
At your service! :wink:

The information I sent you is part of the very first floppies I got in the early 80s before I had a C64. BASIC V4 which I placed online in 2006 is part of this collection.
Be normal.
tokra
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by tokra »

Why not upload the files to zimmers.net (where they belong IMHO)?

http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/ ... index.html
norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by norm8332 »

I converted the bins from a combined, padded 16K file. I will post them if no one objects. There are 2 4K bins. One for A000 and one for 6000 without prg headers.

norm8332
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by norm8332 »

No objections heard. Here they are. I don't have an account to upload at zimmers, so if you could, Tokra, please do.

Please give all thanks to eslapion for making this possible.

Norm
Attachments
Spiders_of_Mars_Dual_ROM_NTSC.zip
(5.63 KiB) Downloaded 46 times