VIC 20 colour theme for Sublime Text Editor?

Other Computers and Game Systems

Moderator: Moderators

highinfidelity
Vic 20 Nerd

VIC 20 colour theme for Sublime Text Editor?

Post by highinfidelity »

Rcently at work we've switched to Sublime Text Editor.

Im' quite sure it's a great piece of software as everybody is using it, so I will not comment the software itself. However, a look at the colour themes provided with the standard package makes you wonder if the themes were designed by blind people. :shock:

Does anyone know if a VIC-20 "heritage" colour theme has been released? Or a C64 theme at least. Or (sigh) a PET theme or anything else related to green phosphors?
GOD is REAL. Unless declared DOUBLE PRECISION.
rgrocha
Vic 20 Amateur

Re: VIC 20 colour theme for Sublime Text Editor?

Post by rgrocha »

I use Sublime Text in may day to day work and I'd like this idea too!

+1
highinfidelity wrote:Rcently at work we've switched to Sublime Text Editor.

Im' quite sure it's a great piece of software as everybody is using it, so I will not comment the software itself. However, a look at the colour themes provided with the standard package makes you wonder if the themes were designed by blind people. :shock:

Does anyone know if a VIC-20 "heritage" colour theme has been released? Or a C64 theme at least. Or (sigh) a PET theme or anything else related to green phosphors?
Kweepa
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Kweepa »

That's a lovely text editor!
Thanks for the pointer!
buzbard
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by buzbard »

That editor does look interesting. I've been using ConTEXT since it was in early beta so I'm kinda partial to it.

After trolling through the Sublime forums for a bit, I found a post where someone created a theme editor. You can check it out here -> Sublime Theme Editor
I played around with it a bit, but I didn't know what I was doing, so I'll let you all figure it out. Have fun. :D
Ray..