My New Project

Discussion, Reviews & High-scores

Moderator: Moderators

Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

You're being pessimistic there EI... 4-7 days is the norm for standard airmail. Usually add on a week if it gets held by Customs.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Done. Now time for mass production (not a big deal, I'll only make a handful). I guess I should start another thread to announce it.
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
GreyGhost
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by GreyGhost »

Jeff, I received the collection in the mail the other day and sat down at my Vic for a night of gaming fun. I was amazed at these games. The creativity you have is wonderful. I hope to see more of these quality games from you in the future. I am a little upset with myself for not picking this up sooner. :( Even my wife (who doesn't care for the Vic-20, but I still love her) was impressed with the packaging you put into this gem. I have it displayed atop my desk where my Vic sits. It is truly a great addition to my collection.

Thanks man,
Rob

PS- Thirty years from now when we are all aged and decrepit, will there be someone out there wanting these items the same way we treasure them today? Will there still be a working Vic to be had? Or, does it all die with us few that still linger here day to day? (wipes tear from eye). I hope we all have the thirty years to find out.
Rob
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad if finally found you. I've had some luck converting girlfriends to VIC 20 appreciation, but it never goes beyond playing a few games. And if a VIC 20 exists 30 years from now, I will be programming it (as I have for the last 30)...! :lol:
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.