Ebay->Paypal does not work..

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Mikam73
2049er

Ebay->Paypal does not work..

Post by Mikam73 »

When I try pay my Ebay bid with Paypal, I get error.. :evil:

It has work ok before.. Ebay seems to work, Paypal page also works.. But I cant pay my Ebay bid with paypal. Error comes after I enter password.

--
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.paypal.com Port 443

--- :? :? :?
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

perhaps if you give me your user name and password, i can try and buy some items from here and see if it works ;)

chris
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

Maybe a car or house.. or something else little nice stuff.. :D

Ok.. Back to 'serious mode'.. Does anyone else have problem?
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

Do you mean pay via eBay's website, instead of logging onto Paypal directly?

Not sure... but I've not had a problem using Paypal today.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

The error message seems like a typical server misconfiguration or script error on PayPal's side. I don't know what causes it, but if you are not taking an odd way around, it probably affects all their users.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

I found out whats problem..

I have used my limit, that i got first from paypal and now it wants me to do expanded use program..

Problem is.. I have registered Visa to Paypal.. And now it wants me register new creditcard..

--
To send more than your sending limit, add a Mastercard, Discover, or American Express card and enroll in PayPal's Expanded Use Program.
--

Why it wont accept Visa thats alreay registered to Paypal?

Please help.
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

i know that here in canada, after you have been a paypal member for a while, they want you to submit your banking info, and stop using credit cards.

i would assume the reason my be that paypal is trying to avoid having to pay the credit card companies any fees whatsoever, and thus want to go straight from your bank account.

and that is the main reason why i don't use paypal.

i will never ever let any type of company like paypal have access to my bank account. might as well just start signing over my pay cheques to them as well.

chris
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

Why Paypal wont let me virify my Visa thats already registered there..

When i try verify it says: (and opens add creditcard screen)

--
Please add a Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card.

Add Credit Card or Debit Card Secure Transaction

American Express cards will be charged in USD. Paying with American Express will result in currency conversion fees if your card is not denominated in USD and/or if you send a non-USD payment.
--
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Ask PayPal. Otherwise I agree with Chris, although I have very limited experience of PayPal. I wonder if it is so bad to tell your bank account and Swift code (if it can be easily exploited, there's something wrong with your bank), but PP, their currency conversions and dealing with non-US customers doesn't attract to me.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image