Swedish price list from 1983

History and Preservation Issues

Moderator: Moderators

Boray
Musical Smurf

Swedish price list from 1983

Post by Boray »

PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I own that one too, plus a few more. Pay attention to a few of the cartridges, not yet rediscovered since collecting got going in the 90'ties.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

Yeah... Bridge and Turtle Bridge. Anyone got a pic of Space Snake btw? I've got World at War in my collection at least.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I think I've seen a cover art picture of Space Snake once, but it was only a partital picture. I can't remember if it was in some printed material or from Internet (eBay?). To confuse further, Commodore released a tape game called Spacesnake - maybe it is the same game in other packaging?

Edit: You don't mean screen shot? The ROM is out there.
Anders Carlsson

Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

A blow-up from the first picture above:

PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Both Space Snake (cartridge) and Spacesnake (tape) are written in Basic. The cartridge excutes in ROM as far as I can understand, with a ML routine at the beginning. The games are totally different in game play, so it is not a matter of redistribution of one title.

In 1984, Handic had cleaned out most of the VIC-20 cartridges, including this one, but sold the tape game with similar title instead. In the catalog 11-84 (do you have this one too, Boray? :-), only Money Wars, Menagerie, Raid on Fort Knox, Seawolf, Pinball Spectacular, Cosmic Cruncher, Mission Impossible, The Count, Draw Poker, Super Expander and Choplifter (Creative Software) remained among VIC titles on cartridge.
Anders Carlsson

Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

No, this is the only one I have, except for one old one that is like... just a paper... ;) I think I have posted the text from it here somewhere once... I also have a couple of price lists/broschures from Trial Trading. For example Choplifter, Spiders of mars, Buti plus etc...

/Anders
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

I've actually got the statistics cart as well... anyone ever seen the Forth and graph carts?
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I have a Stat64 cartridge, but it's in Swedish... Even the commands are like @plotta @spara @kopia etc...

/Anders
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Here you are, Mayhem...

Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

I meant in real life here, not just pictures ;)

That's what I meant by Space Snake as well... I've tried the ROM, wondering if anyone had the real cart though.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I (still) own the VIC Forth cartridge, complete with docs (in Swedish) but missing the editor diskette, which Asbjørn Djupdal though offered a replica for download.

Peter Karlsson owns a loose (?) VIC Graf:

http://www.softwolves.pp.se/cbm/minaburkar/vic
Anders Carlsson

Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

That's good enough for me to start including them in the DP guide ;)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Isn't there a HES Forth too?
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Yes. I don't know if they adhere to the same Forth standard though.
Anders Carlsson