uIEC/SD now available (fwd)

Modding and Technical Issues

Moderator: Moderators

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

carlsson wrote:Since there is source code out there, perhaps I can help implementing the protocol into EasyLoad. At least it should be possible to port the SJLOAD command itself to VIC-20, preferrably with a DOS wedge with active code in BLK5.
EasyLoad+ sources are online too, if you want we can start a new project to include this protocol but we need 2 versions for PAL and NTSC machines right ?
Are you able to send me a sample code to "FastLoad" a file from uIEC ? i will try to implement it on EasyLoad and send it to you for tests.
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I don't know if you mean something like this, which however is very poorly formatted for HTML output. View source and a bit of hand editing is highly recommended. Unfortunately I'm not in a mental state to have a look at it tonight.

http://picobay.com/dtv_wiki/index.php?t ... SJLOAD.ASM

Edit: The source code found in the D64 was easier to extract and convert to DASM format. My own assembled version kind of works, although it tries to load something from tape directly after loading. The next step is to look into the code and see if it can be adopted to VIC-20.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image