Other Computers and Game Systems

Moderator: Moderators

RobertBe
Vic 20 Elite

IPaint and IPort still available (fwd)

Post by RobertBe »

--------------Forwarded message------------------------
Date: Dec. 4, 2008

I've recently been in contact with Rick Kane, the author of IPaint & related software. IPaint is an 80 column paint program for the Commodore 128, and requires 64k VDC (achieved by using either a 128D or an upgraded 128*). He has decided to once again make this software available for sale, so I thought I'd mention it here... I don't think he'd mind. Rick writes:

"The most current versions are IPaint 1.5h and IPort 1.54/D.... I really never thought much about an upgrade policy. I think I could do half price. The $48 I get for new includes about $4 shipping, so 1/2 price would be $22+4 =$26. Of course, I'd like to get some form of 'proof of purchase', if possible. I think the lower right corner cut from each manual front cover, enough to identify them; say, a piece of the address from IPaint & the "eyes" from IPort. If the manuals are missing, maybe either the disks or just the disk labels? I'll work with you on that. Oh, and I could do PayPal. My ID there is rick1kane(at)yahoo.com "

You can contact Rick Kane regarding IPaint & related software at ipaint.iport(at)ymail.com