Lets all pitch in and get this!

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

I think those Atari cartridges should work PAL Vic20 ok. I have those carts and dont think there was problem. If there wasnt different pal and ntsc version of those carts.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

How much difference is the postage between eight or nine carts? Usually postage is set at fixed weight limits, not floating per gram. If postage for eight cartrides is less than $20.90, I will only buy as many. If it is more than that, I'll get nine.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Me and Yoyodyne are working out whether it really is cheaper to send the cartridges as a lot or individually. How much do you think a boxed Jungle Hunt in a padded envelope would weigh; hopefully more than 7 oz (200 gram), perhaps even 8-12 oz (220-340 gram) ?

Those Swedes and possibly others (Finns?) who would like to buy a cartridge but don't have access to or refuse to use PayPal could still get them through me, but perhaps at a higher cost than if Yoyodyne had sent them himself.
Anders Carlsson

carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Nine cartridges received. After combined shipping was added, the price per cartridge is now 39 SEK (4.20 EUR, 3.33 GBP) plus shipping. My pre-order list looks like this:

Carlsson 1
Stonan 1
Zeela 1
Jsundh 1
Iltanen 1
(DanSolo 1 ?)

I will contact these people by PM with total costs and payment instructions. As you can see, I will have 3-4 spare cartridges for sale. If anyone is missing from this list and wants to buy one cartridge (supposedly a Swede or other EU citizen), you can contact me.
Anders Carlsson

carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

eslapion wrote:I may be wrong but... considering the ROM image of Jungle hunt that's available on Zimmer's, I do believe these games are NTSC only.
The instruction leaflet explains otherwise. :-D
Sorry for the picture quality, I forgot how ugly JPEG compression can be.

By the way, cartridges mailed out to those who replied to my PM's.
Anders Carlsson

Zeela
Vic 20 Enthusiast

Post by Zeela »

carlsson wrote: By the way, cartridges mailed out to those who replied to my PM's.
Got mine today!

Thanks!

// Z
Check out my humble collection of old 'puters an such
http://www.zeela.se