my Vic-20 collection - up for sale

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

shem wrote:Just for the record i have never recived the 2nd parcel which was going to contain the vic its been 4 months now and Justin is no longer an ebay member and chooses to ignore my PM's i have to add i am very pissed off :evil:
Depending where you live (not on your profile) it could take that long by ground to Austrailia or New Zealand.

He hasn't posted since Jan/08 for all you know he could be in a coma in the hospital right now (hope not)...who knows???

I'm sure he's not holding a Vic-20 for himself (worth what $0-$20) if he sent you the good stuff already to you successfully. It's either slow (depending where you are) or lost in the mail (I had a item I thought was lost in the mail within the province 1 1/2 hour drive away show up 5 months later before).

I'm sure there's a reason...hang in there
shem
Vic 20 Enthusiast

Post by shem »

Centallica wrote:
shem wrote:Just for the record i have never recived the 2nd parcel which was going to contain the vic its been 4 months now and Justin is no longer an ebay member and chooses to ignore my PM's i have to add i am very pissed off :evil:
Depending where you live (not on your profile) it could take that long by ground to Austrailia or New Zealand.

He hasn't posted since Jan/08 for all you know he could be in a coma in the hospital right now (hope not)...who knows???

I'm sure he's not holding a Vic-20 for himself (worth what $0-$20) if he sent you the good stuff already to you successfully. It's either slow (depending where you are) or lost in the mail (I had a item I thought was lost in the mail within the province 1 1/2 hour drive away show up 5 months later before).

I'm sure there's a reason...hang in there
Well you could be right but he has posted on lemon recently and the pm's i sent hig to to him as they are no longer in my outbox i did receive the 1st package with some carts and he said he will be posting th 2nd parcel a few days laterit has now been over a month and on top of that he is no longer on ebay looks suspect to me i wouldnt mind if it was a standard vic but it was the gold and black badge vic which i really wanted
jbuonacc
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Post by jbuonacc »

shem has every right to be pissed, sorry to say...

:(
Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

jbuonacc wrote:shem has every right to be pissed, sorry to say...
Know he knows at least :?

Btw...we're you in a coma or just plain being a procrastinator?