Multi-Color Character Editor

You need an actual VIC.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

I finally took a good look at this program,and my verdict: AWESOME! This is an incredible tool. Thanks!

I would really love if I could do regular characters. Or if this had some of the features of LCE, Schlowski's character editor. HOw much more work would be needed to give it a non-multicolor mode? You implemented my Decimal request so quickly that I am now spoiled. :)

Again, great simple solution!
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
Kweepa
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Kweepa »

I'm knee deep in finishing up my game, so I won't be able to get to it for a few days, but I can certainly add shifting/rolling, 8x8 mode, and some limited animation facilities. Maybe next weekend?
WillKemp
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by WillKemp »

Well i've installed VMware and now i can run Windows XP on my Linux desktop - and the Multi-Color Character Editor. It's great!
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

I just know it's going to be a great game. I can't wait.
Vic40
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Vic40 »

I too am using this great tool.

If you are taking requests then mine would be to make it a Multi-Multi Color Character Editor. I'm in the middle of designing large 3x3 graphics that are made up of 9 separate mulit-color characters. To be able to do this in one go would be useful.

This requirement is probably way too niche so would much prefer you spent your time perfecting the game you are working on
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

I have a 2 x 2 character editor I made back in my childhood. I still use it when I put together graphics. It's no where close to the editors others have made, but I will post it anyway (once I transfer it).