New to the forum

Discuss anything related to the VIC
videogamefreak
Vic 20 Newbie

New to the forum

Post by videogamefreak »

Hi, i've been lurking the forums for a few weeks now. it seems like you all are pretty knowlegable people and i was wondering if you could help me out, do you all know of anyone in North Carolina (close to morganton) that has a Vic 20 for sale with some games and maybe a datasette with games on cassette?

Thanks,
videogamefreak
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Re: New to the forum

Post by gklinger »

Today is your lucky day. Someone named Craig Taylor who also lives in North Carolina made a post to comp.sys.cbm this very evening offering up some VIC-20 goodies. You can find his name, email address and what he has here. I would recommend contacting him ASAP.

Hope that helps and welcome to the best VIC-20 community in the world.
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
videogamefreak
Vic 20 Newbie

Thanks

Post by videogamefreak »

Thanks a bunch i appreciate it. I have a question though is his email adress next to his name in the <> things?

ps: do you know of any horror games that were ever made for the vic :?:
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Google seems to obfuscate email addresses to prevent posters from spam and other junk. However, on his home page he has the email address intact.

Horror games.. probably in the adventure type of games. Does Grave Robbers count as a horror game?
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

Sorry about the email address thing. I completely forgot that Google does that. Anyway, it sounds like you're sorted. Good luck on snagging that VIC-20 and welcome to the forums.
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Re: Thanks

Post by Jeff-20 »

videogamefreak wrote:do you know of any horror games that were ever made for the vic :?:
There's a really scary game called zombie yard... see the Games section. :P
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
videogamefreak
Vic 20 Newbie

Another Question

Post by videogamefreak »

Thanks for all the replys guys. I was wondering if maybe any of you had old pictures of your vic 20s or storys you whould like to tell i really like looking (and reading) things like that for some reason. Also i'll be sure to check into both of those games.

ps: I emailed craig about his vic 20 i should be getting a reply back soon.
Alan
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by Alan »

I have some things on my website that you might find interesting/useful, including links to other VIC sites.
Alan
videogamefreak
Vic 20 Newbie

cool

Post by videogamefreak »

you have a very nice setup there, thanks for showing me the lnk to the pics. you have a nice website too. I like the way it is set-up. I also like your atari VCS sitting under the monitor like that. I have one of those dust covers for my atari.