EBAY!

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

ruud
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by ruud »

[quote="Jeff-20]Do you think many would ship international?[/quote]
Just ask them. Some even display their phone number and that simplifies things a lot.

Code: Select all

___
   / __|__
  / /  |_/     Met vriendelijke groet, Ruud Baltissen
  \ \__|_\
   \___|       URL: www.baltissen.org

Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

I'd be interested in those carts! I've been saving up money for something good.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Earlier this year (?), eBay decided to buy Tradera, the major Swedish auction site. It has been discussed that they would take over the operation, but for now Tradera runs as usual. Some functionality is different between the sites, and users might want to pick the best raisins out of the cake.

There is a eBay Sweden site as well, but that has been a big joke all since they opened it a few years ago. To begin with, what is the deal with running an auction site for a particular country, and you don't accept the domestic currency for ongoing auctions? They have changed that by now, but in the beginning, Swedes were forced to do business with eachother in EUR, GBP or even USD! :roll:
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Hey look!

http://tinyurl.com/yzsrcz

I guess all our yellowing VIC-20s are now desirable and RARE!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Time to unpack them on Ebay!

Honestly, the things people try to pass off as SOOOPER-RARE on Ebay is hilarious.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

As long as the starting bid is $1, it can be described as how rare as you wish. The keyboard looks like one of the older types.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

What is the cut-off point between an acceptable and questionable Feedback percentage ?? Very few experienced sellers have a 100% rate.
rork
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Post by rork »

Jeff-20 wrote:What is the cut-off point between an acceptable and questionable Feedback percentage ?? Very few experienced sellers have a 100% rate.
Well, I wouldn't go lower than 95%, personally. Unless, of course, the seller has relatively few transactions in general and even one or two negatives make a difference (but, that's taking a chance too, for a different reason). Usually, if the feedback is below 99%, I'd want to take a look at the negatives to try to figure out what really happened. There are some crazies out there who will leave a negative for no reason at all...