[FOR SALE]: Commodore VIC20/VC20 set with diskdrive, ramexpansion, printer, datasette, joystick, etc.

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Overdoc
Vic 20 Amateur

[FOR SALE]: Commodore VIC20/VC20 set with diskdrive, ramexpansion, printer, datasette, joystick, etc.

Post by Overdoc »

I am selling a beautiful, complete VC20 (German name for VIC20) set, which consists of:

Commodore VC20 Computer

in nice working condition, with power supply, video/audio cable, and manual

Commodore VC1541 Floppy in white 1540 style case

the drive is fully VC20 compatible because it has an original 1540 rom 325303-01 chip inside, so it basically is a 1540 drive, but labeled as 1541
comes with a few disks with various VIC games

Commodore VC1515 Drucker

the first printer for the VC20 :) hard to find nowadays!
seems to work, but the ink ribbon needs to be renewed or swapped against a new one

Commodore C2N datasette

with original cassette 'Black Max'

Commodore VC1110 memory expansion 8K

8K memory expansion
with DIP switches it is possible to decide in which block of the VIC's address space the additional 8k ram should be available?
setting the 8k expansion to block 5 (A000-BFFF), it is possible to load VIC cartridge dumps into the expansion ram, and play from there :)

Commodore VC1311 joystick

looks just great together with the VC20 ;)
unfortunately not fully working (responds bad or not at all in some directions), so I have included another, fully working joystick

Everything (except the 1311 joystick) is tested and working.
If interested, I can send fotos or even a video of the system in action.
But I do not give any guarantee for the future, since the hardware is about 40 years old!

I sell everything together for 280,- Euro
Location is Austria / Europe. Shipping possible worldwide

Disclaimer: This is a private person's sale, therefore no warranty, no refund, no return.
VC20 Set 1.jpg
VC20 Set 2.jpg
VC20 Set 3.jpg
VC20 Set 4.jpg
VC20 Set 6.jpg
VC20 Set 7.jpg
VC20 Set 8.jpg
VC20 Set 9.jpg
Overdoc
Orangeman96
Vic 20 Amateur

Re: [FOR SALE]: Commodore VIC20/VC20 set with diskdrive, ramexpansion, printer, datasette, joystick, etc.

Post by Orangeman96 »

Are you willing to sell individual components? -OGM
Overdoc
Vic 20 Amateur

Re: [FOR SALE]: Commodore VIC20/VC20 set with diskdrive, ramexpansion, printer, datasette, joystick, etc.

Post by Overdoc »

Not at this time.
I would really like to sell it all in one set, but if no buyer comes up within a couple of weeks or months, then I might also consider ripping it apart and selling the components individually.
(which would perhaps even bring me more $ for it, but also more work, and a lesser good feeling compared to giving it all complete to one person.... ;) )
Overdoc
Orangeman96
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Orangeman96 »

Copy all, Overdoc, and I totally appreciate you want to sell it as one suite of items. -OGM
Overdoc
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Overdoc »

Hi again,

Which components of the set would you be interested in?
I don't want to sell the VIC separately, but I could sell you the diskdrive, printer, datasette separately, since I have more than one of them.
Just let me know....thanks :)
Overdoc