missile command

Discussion, Reviews & High-scores

Moderator: Moderators

bills442
Vic 20 Amateur

missile command

Post by bills442 »

Playing atari missile command, and some side by side screen shots with unreleased vic version, just thought I'd share because it was a good time with a friend today and that trash pic TV is sure putting a nice picture out for the vic
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Re: missile command

Post by ral-clan »

When you say unreleased do you mean you've programmed this, but not released it yet, or it's an unreleased Atari prototype?
Image Music I've made with 1980s electronics, synths and other retro-instruments: http://theovoids.bandcamp.com
bills442
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by bills442 »

It's something I've been working on. Explosions and line drawings routines are mostly there and near fast enough to handle the action for 20 active ICBMs at 60fps. I haven't been able to make the time to work on it. I need to accelerate my time schedule for retirement :).
beamrider
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by beamrider »

Looks good - eager to see some video when you're ready.

What with this and the BoulderDash news, I'm excited for the Vic's future releases.
Victim_RLSH
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by Victim_RLSH »

I've seen clips of people playing Missile Command on the Atari 2600 using an Amiga mouse, would such a thing be possible on the Vic?
Works in Progress: Gravity Ball, a breakout variant in assembly for the unexpanded vic-20
Vic20-Ian
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Vic20-Ian »

Fantastic!

I hope this gets released and is entered in the Things We want to see / hear competition on Denial.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10130
Vic20-Ian

The best things in life are Vic-20

Upgrade all new gadgets and mobiles to 3583 Bytes Free today! Ready