Its freezing...

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I skied some days ago. On a swamp...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
6502dude
megacart

Post by 6502dude »

saundby wrote:We had a beautiful day here today. About 0C all day with fluffy snowflakes falling. I went out to buy cream and brandy first thing this morning so we could do custard for a Christmas pudding to go with the flavor of the day.

-Mark G.

Wow, 0C in California, while it was +16C yesterday in Toronto Canada :lol:
Image Mega-Cart: the ultimate cartridge for your Commodore Vic-20
saundby
Vic 20 Enthusiast

Post by saundby »

It finally started warming up here in California. It may not even snow this weekend. We killed off the last of the Chistmas pudding tonight with fresh custard. Yum. Now I'm feeling logey so I'm going to log and hit the sack...

-Mark G.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Most snow rained away here the past week...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I saw two lizards yesterday ;)
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

carlsson wrote:Today, I took a walk equipped with my camera to take pictures of the snow.
It took a while, but finally (in the heat of the summer!) I uploaded the pictures to my web page.

http://www.anders.sfks.se/bilder.php?album=2
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

In Opera (8.54) you have to press the thumbnail first once. Close the window and then press it again to see the picture... Strange...