Wanted: Nintendo Game and Watch (working or broken)

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Wanted: Nintendo Game and Watch (working or broken)

Post by Jeff-20 »

Not Vic 20 related, but I am looking for the widescreen game and watch systems (new widescreen, widescreen, gold or silver). Not interested in the dual-screens, clam shells, etc.

Any of the following:

Balloon Fight
Ball
Chef
Climber
Donkey Kong Jr.
Egg
Fire Attack
Fire
Flagman
Helmet
Judge
Lion
Manhole
Mario's Cement Factory
Mario the Juggler
Mickey Mouse
Octopus
Parachute
Popeye
Snoopy Tennis
Super Mario Bros.
Tropical Fish
Turtle Bridge
Vermin

ANY title or condition is ok as long as the screen is not noticeably cracked or "leaking". I don't even need the battery covers. They will be used as display items only.

PM title, condition and price.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Wee, those tend to be rather pricy, at least over here. Maybe less so if without box, battery cover and a bit scratched. I'm active on another forum where a couple of G&W collectors are hanging around, and at least one has collected every single known released game, with boxes. The others are not far behind.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

. . . then they must have extras (?) :D
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Rarely, and a collector knows an item's true value...

I have a few G&W titles, but only one Wide Screen. The Gold and Silver series seem even more rare. I very vaguely remember seeing one of those when I was a kid.. but I can not have been more than 5-6 years old. My elder brother bought (or got?) a Gakken Trojan Horse, and then worked from there. To compensate, my mother (!) later bought a Gakken Tower Rescue (which I still have) and by my 7th or 8th birthday (1982/83) I got my own Snoopy Tennis, followed by Donkey Kong (of course!) and Mickey & Donald.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image