Greetings from Boray

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Boray
Musical Smurf

Greetings from Boray

Post by Boray »

Hello!

It was a very long time since I last logged in here, so I thought I should say hi now that I did! (I logged in to try to find nbla000).

So here it is: Hello old friends, and happy 2020! which of course must be the year of the Vic-20(20)!

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
tokra
Vic 20 Scientist

Re: Greetings from Boray

Post by tokra »

Welcome back! Feel free to drop by more often :mrgreen: nbla000 seems to have gone missing as well, sadly...
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Another old warrior showing up.. thanks, and have yourself a great 2020 :D

Any Vic project going on? Maybe updating your Commodore pages?
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Thanks! I'm currently working on DirPlus 3.0 for the C64 and Plus/4 in the in the same installation. (Here is the previous version, only for the Plus/4: http://www.boray.se/commodore/dirplus/index.html ). It originates from the "vic disk menu". I have no Vic-20 projects on the way.

I'm in a couple of Facebook groups, but the Vic-20 group there is... well... there are a lot of people who don't know much who answer questions with the wrong answers all the time. I don't know why people do that. Denial is more like... focused knowledge. ;)
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
English Invader
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by English Invader »

Welcome back! Hope the music is still going well.
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Welcome back Boray!
Image Music I've made with 1980s electronics, synths and other retro-instruments: http://theovoids.bandcamp.com
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

R'zo
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by R'zo »

It's been a while for me to. I've been busy playing around with the cx16 project.
R'zo
I do not believe in obsolete...