Big Mover

Re: About the forum soul

Post by joshuadenmark »

Please take this on PM.
Kind regards, Peter.
ultimate expander

Post by eslapion »

joshuadenmark wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:44 am Please take this on PM.
I would gladly do that but the question is: Do you think he will ? He's way above that...

He consider's what I learned during my engineering courses to be 'embarrassing pseudo-technic prejudices and superstitions' (specially to protect who don't have tools to understand it).
Be normal.
MCes
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by MCes »

joshuadenmark wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:44 am Please take this on PM.
you can see that this thread had run out on "Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:13 pm"
and after months it was resurrected by Eslapion with unacceptable attacks on me.
Why?
simple: in the last few days Eslapion and I have been debating on a thread that an administrator has deleted (not moved),
but the resentment and ego of Eslapion can not be stopped .....

In the past I have already expressed my doubts about the line that the administrators have chosen but my role is to accept it,
nevertheless it is unacceptable to be beaten while others hold me still,
who asks me to stop, but without taking a position, is risking to becomes an accomplice of the aggressor.
Last edited by MCes on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
joshuadenmark
Big Mover

Post by joshuadenmark »

This is a friendly forum, let’s keep it that way. Im not taking sides, haven’t neither language nor technical skills. Take your fights in PM or join forces , share skills and learn from each other.
Last edited by joshuadenmark on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Misspelled
Kind regards, Peter.
ultimate expander

Post by eslapion »

MCes wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:59 pm and after months it was resurrected by Eslapion with unacceptable attacks on me.
Why?
Because you started posting advertisements to your products in a thread I started. I consider you hijacked a thread I started and I left a note to mods accordingly and they deleted your post and the bickering that ensued. Thank you very much guys.

I do not post in your threads. I already know what's going to ensue. Please return the favor.

You are not happy with me, my products or technical stuff I post ? Please leave me a PM.
Be normal.
MCes
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by MCes »

This thread has been stopped for months, then it was used to attack me and the same person on this same thread writes:
"I do not post in your threads"

I have to call my parents and thank them for starting me in life as they did,
because I am happy to be the way I am, even if I am different from some other people.
I wish everyone could make the same call.

Electronics is my job, these small projects are a hobby, but I have to choose whether to throw away my time or use it for my hobby.

The only way I can close an endless discussion is to turn it into a loop,
in fact an honest continuation of this post is the one with which I started this thread.

I ask the moderators to close this thread which I consider very personal, remembering that anyone can open one on any topic, thanks

http://sleepingelephant.com/ipw-web/bul ... 20#p103219
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)