Post by orion70 »

I was also talking about all the other games pictured in this thread :mrgreen:
Mayhem
High Bidder

Re: Megaton!

Post by Mayhem »

Klotz wrote:here you are
Any chance of a transfer then? :wink:
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
hasseapa
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by hasseapa »

Ola H wrote:I never heard about Doughboy until last year when I was talking to my assistant T&F coach during training. I told him that my first computer was a Vic 20 and to my surprise he replied that so was his.

Of course I wanted to know his favourite games and he mentioned a game called Doughboy that his parents had bought in a store in Stockholm. I had no idea what game he was talking about and as I'm from the south of Sweden, I assumed it was a minor game sold only in the north. When google later told me it was a Synapse game I was very intrigued! Unfortunately my assist coach thought his parents had got rid of all his Vic stuff long ago.
No, Doughboy along with Jelly Monsters and some other Commodore cartridge games were the few games he had. Jelly Monsters was his favourite (naturally) but Doughboy "wasn't very good". As I remember he described it as a cartridge game, but that could be a misunderstanding.

I am also very interested in trying out the K-tek games. Are they available or will they be available one day :D
Noizer
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by Noizer »

Please show one or more screenshots from ‘20 Version
Valid rule today as earlier: 1 Byte = 8 Bits
-._/classes instead of masses\_.-
Klotz
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Klotz »

Mayhem wrote:
Klotz wrote:here you are
Any chance of a transfer then? :wink:
I don't have my equip set up at the moment, but I might be interested in trading for C-64 disk titles I'm looking for.
btw. the pics were taken from a Facebook group. this game, along with Astro Patrol, was part of a mixed lot with C-64 games, which I bought from there.