Just found an interview... with myself!

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Boray
Musical Smurf

Just found an interview... with myself!

Post by Boray »

I googled for Anders Boray Persson and found:

http://amp.dascene.net/detail.php?view= ... =interview

I have not seen that before and had almost forgot about it. It was an email interview and must have been at least over a year ago (since it says I use an amiga as my main computer)...

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Me too!

http://my.stratos.net/~hewston95/RTM14/ ... _Interview

Apparently, googling one's self will produce various interviews.
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

Nice :-)
The Commodore 16 - Never had one, never touched one. I've always wanted to put a Vic in the black C16 case. I thought it would look cool, but now that I hear it may not be physically possible because of the different read ports. I really want one anyway just to see it up close.
So I was faster then you, I think :-)

Björg
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Hey I really enjoyed those interviews!

Boray: I am also a music who writes music that is not necessarily mainstream, and not currently having a band to do live gigging I don't really have a venue to sell CDs (although I do use MP3s). I have often thought about trying to get published.....how the heck do you do it? You just keep sending demos to small labels and hope to be included on a compilation disc or something? Also: does the VS-1680 have any built in MIDI sequencing software? I thought that some of the high-end Roland DAW systems had LOGIC written for them or something (the high end VS machines that you could hook a VGA monitor and PS2 mouse to).

Jeff-20: "Developing a 3.5k game is like writing a poem." That is a brilliant summation of why I love the VIC-20. It's like the Haiku of programming. Sometimes less IS more.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I have just sent out a lot of demos, but nobody seems interested...

The VS1680 has no midi sequencing built in, but as you said, Logic has features for the VS line, for example to edit and move around waveforms on the PC/Mac though they still are on the VS. There even is a special Logic VS version that were shipped with them. I think Logic has support for all of the VS machines. But I use my Amiga for sequencing and just sync it to the VS but I think we have discussed that before ;)

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)