Dancing Bear

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Leo, if C64 software works for you, I could make an image or even donate (now we get to the overseas mailing again ;-) the disk to you.

It is "Colortone Keyboard Software" by Waveform Corporation. It even comes with a inlay which describes the bonus features (but not the main instructions?) from the software. PM or email me if you're interested, but I will probably not have time to take care of the business until earlist Monday, July 5th.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
KilrPilr
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by KilrPilr »

Thanks Anders! Thats really great of you to offer that but I went and had a look in the box and Ive actually got the original disk and manuals and reference cards for it so Im thinking the disk and card you have is probably the same as mine.
It says on the box that it is from the makers of musicalc so I would imagine musicalc would be compatible with it. I just wonder if any other third party software makers incorporated a driver into their sware for this board too.

I did a trade a while back with a guy for this colortone keyboard and some other things and it turns out he still has a koala pad in the box for trade. He is pretty easy to trade with. His web page is http://homepage.mac.com/superpsycho/fsortrade.html and his name is Matt and I can give him a glowing reference. He forgot to put one item in the box but sent it out promptly after I let him know about it. He has a few other C= items too that may be of interest to someone here. Check it out.

Leo