Sold: SaV64 - Round 3

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

SkydivinGirl
Vic 20 Devotee

Sold: SaV64 - Round 3

Post by SkydivinGirl »

Round 3 of SaV64 sales have begun! Please note, these are Pre-Orders with kits/devices shipping December through January. Kits will always go out first and fully assembled devices will be shipped in the order that I receive payment.

The SaV64 was designed and created in collaboration with e5frog, based on his OVG64 over voltage protector. It uses an over voltage protection controller to allow you to safely use your original Commodore power supply or an alternative power source with your Commodore computers.

Image Image
Image Image

Here’s the complete list of features:

- Protect your Commodore 64(C/G/GS/Aldi), Commodore MAX, Commodore VIC-20 CR, or Plus/4 (with an adapter) from overvoltage on the 5VDC line.
- 5VDC and 9VAC Barrel connectors to allow easy use of alternative power sources. 5VDC barrel input is also protected from overvoltage.
- Use an external 5VDC power source and continue using your Commodore power supply for 9VAC even when its 5VDC has failed.
- Designed to handle 3 Amps in order to protect and power your system.
- High quality relay that disconnects both DC and AC lines in the case of an overvoltage condition.
- Dual color LED indicating the 5VDC status: Normal (Green) or Tripped (Red)
- Can be reset with the recessed reset button or by unplugging the power source.
- LED indicator shows when voltage is safe or tripped.
- Four possible trip point settings to customize the protection to your system.
- A high quality aluminum enclosure with factory cut openings. The case is quite small at around 2.5 Inches Wide by 2.8 Inches Deep and 1.5 Inches tall.
- 3M Rubber Feet and a professionally printed SaV64 logo are also included to complete the device.
- The output cable can be routed through the same end as the inputs or out the back of the device.

THIS IS NO LONGER A SALES THREAD. THESE PRICES ARE LEFT HERE FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES. LOOK FOR A THREAD THAT IS NOT MARKED AS SOLD FOR CURRENT PRICING

Unfortunately, costs are going up on this round due to a lower quantity run and I was greatly undercharging for fully assembled devices, given the amount of time each one takes.

$45.00 – One complete kit. Everything you need to assemble one SaV64. I will solder the surface mount components for you if you are not capable of attaching those yourself.

$85.00 - One fully assembled and tested device.

Please send me a PM with your Full Name and Full Shipping Address as well as the number of devices so I can give you an accurate shipping quote. Also let me know if you want fully assembled devices or kits.

Shipping Notice: Each device is about 8 Ounces. Shipping up to three devices to most countries outside the USA will cost around $22.50. Please send me your mailing address via PM along with the number of kits you want so I can get you an accurate shipping quote. Shipping to Canada is less expensive than other International destinations. Shipping up to two devices within the USA is $6.80. If shipping prices change between the time you place your pre-order and the actual shipping date, you will be responsible for the difference.

I also have the C8D Joystick Switcher available for sale. These can be added to your order without additional shipping charges.

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62026

PAYPAL NOTICE

Payment can be paid via PayPal Gift/Personal Payment or Standard PayPal. If you are paying with standard PayPal, you must use a fully insured shipping method and pay any PayPal fees. Fully insured International packages are about twice the cost of the First Class International service that I normally use. Be sure to let me know if you want a shipping quote for a fully insured package.

Please read the following before contacting me to buy:

Please be courteous of my time. If you do not contact me after I take the time to get a shipping quote and send it to you then I will not sell anything to you in the future. All I ask is that you respond, even if the shipping quote is too high or something comes up and you can't afford it.

Thanks!

Heather
Last edited by SkydivinGirl on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
SkydivinGirl
Vic 20 Devotee

Re: FS: SaV64 - Round 3

Post by SkydivinGirl »

Parts have arrived. I'll sort parts tonight and begin putting together kits this week. Fully assembled devices will be started this weekend but will take time to complete. I'll post another update when kits begin shipping.

I still have around 9 devices available from this batch in either Kit or Assembled form. Contact me if you'd like to get one.

Thanks!

Heather