WTB Only a few specific carts left to get...

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

CannibalCat
Vic 20 Drifter

WTB Only a few specific carts left to get...

Post by CannibalCat »

Hey everyone... just looking for NTSC cartridge versions of the following in very good to excellent condition (labels included):

- Skyblazer (Broderbund)
- Lazer Zone (HES)
- Scorpion (Tronix) NEED BOX/MANUAL mostly
- Deadly Skies (Tronix) NEED BOX mostly
- Gold Fever (Tronix) NEED BOX mostly
- Witch Way (CDS)
- Polaris (Tigervision)

Thanks
Last edited by CannibalCat on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecollector
Vic 20 Drifter

Re: WTB Only a few specific carts left to get...

Post by thecollector »

Lode Runner (boxed) should be fairly easy to get hold of. I have seen a few copies come up on ebay and I know a seller non-ebay who has one left I think :)

Deadly Skies seems to be difficult to get hold of. I have only seen 1 boxed come up on ebay and I missed out on it :(

Gold Fever - again, keep an eye on ebay, boxed version of this I have seen a few times, so you should be able to get this :)

Witch Way - I think this might be the most difficult for you to get, I have only ever seen 2 carts come up on ebay. I have 1, the other is owned by a collector friend, and Mayhem has a boxed version. I don't know any other collector not in my circle anyway, that has one.

Polaris - now this one is interesting. I managed to snag the cart only of this one, in mint condition and working. I have only ever seen 1 boxed version of this elsewhere. I know who has it, but they want a lot of UK £, over 100 I think :shock:

PM if you want me to point you in the right direction with regard to Lode Runner and Polaris.
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

I own Polaris boxed, no surprise probably there, and yeah, it doesn't come up much nowadays. It used to be a lot easier to find! I think I paid about 15-20 quid for my copy ages back.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
CannibalCat
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by CannibalCat »

Grabbed a Lode Runner boxed... how common is Laser Zone (boxed)? Haven't seen one on EBay the past couple of years I don't think.
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

Not very. The box I've got is a bit beaten up, and that's the best one I've found over the years.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...