Various Books for sale

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

andyryan
Vic 20 Drifter

Various Books for sale

Post by andyryan »

Hi

I am having a bit of a clear out so have the following books for sale. I would like to sell them all as one lot as I don't have much spare time so several visits to the post office is not top of my list of things to do. I am happy to take £20 for the lot (obviously plus postage costs). Its quite a heavy box so I'm guessing this will be a UK only lot due to costs of posting abroad.

Mastering the Vic 20 - AJ Jones, EA Coley, DGJ Cole
Compute!'s first book of Vic
Vic 20 Machine Code - Bruce Smith
Start with BASIC on the Commodore Vic 20 - Don Monro
Vic Programmes Volume 1 - Nick Hampshire
Vic Graphics - Nick Hampshire
A Pocket Handbook for the Vic - Peter Gerrard & Danny Doyle
Vic Revealed - Nick Hampshire
Personal Computing on the Vic 20 A friendly computer guide
Vic 20 Programmers Reference Guide
Introduction to Basic Part 1
Introduction to Basic Part 2
Zap! Pow! Boom! Arcade games for the Vic 20 - Mark Ramshaw (this may be removed from the lot as someone has already put an interest in on this site so would only be fair to give them first crack at this one)

Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide - Howard W Sams & Company

As there is still space in the box I have I am happy to throw in (should anyone want them):

10 or so back issues of Retro Gamer, Issues 130,131,132,133,134,135,136,142,145 & 146. Issue 130 is the one with the Minority Report by mayhem on the Vic 20. I may be able to find another couple of issues lying around and will add them in if I do.

This should leave space to finally squeeze in The Ultimate History of Video Games by Steven L Kent.

If anyone is interested just let me know.

Thanks

Andy