Sold: SaV64 Pre-Orders (Saver/Overvoltage Protector)

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

SkydivinGirl
Vic 20 Devotee

Re: SaV64 Pre-Orders (Saver/Overvoltage Protector)

Post by SkydivinGirl »

Great news everyone!

I received the following image from the case manufacturer.

While not 100% perfect, it looks good and will be completely functional. Since the last change took a couple weeks, I decided to go ahead with this version.

As you can see from the image, there are some metal bits of the components that can be seen through the holes. Your package will include a pre-printed paperboard cutout that goes between the end plate and the PCB that will hide the metal bits. The holes needed to be large to accommodate the power connectors and give easier access to the reset button.

I am still accepting pre-orders for the SaV64. Once the cases arrive, pre-orders will be closed

The kit price of the SaV64 will remain at the pre-order price but the cost of assembled units will go up to cover the actual amount of time it takes for me to assemble these devices. Everything is meticulously assembled by hand and the quality is excellent.

You can still order the assembled units at the pre-order price until the cases arrive. Shipping will be done in the order in which payment was received, not in the order of reservation.

*IMPORTANT* If you have reserved a device then payment is due. You must make payment before the cases arrive.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Heather