(closed) FS: Lots of Commodores and Equipment

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Schlowski
NoMess!

(closed) FS: Lots of Commodores and Equipment

Post by Schlowski »

Hi,

after many years of sitting unused in the attic I decided to sell most of my collection.

Code: Select all

1541-Boxed
1541-II
1541-II-Jiffy, boxed
1541-Jiffy
1571-Jiffy
1581-Jiffy
C128D-Jiffy
C16-boxed 1
C16-boxed 2
C64-breadbox
C64-breadbox, 64HDD
VC-20+1020
VC-20-black
VC-20-Jiffy, boxed
Paddles
Plus-4

Modules
    C64
        REU - 1764
        REX RAMFloppy
    Games 2 - unboxed
        32 Games, unboxed + 3 x unboxed
    Games 3 - boxed
        19 Games, boxed + 3 x boxed
    RAM-Expansions
        64k-Strie
        32k-Jeschke
        16k-Vixen
        8k-boxed
        3k-boxed
        3k x 3
        3k+Superexpander x 4
        8k x 3
        16k x 1
        SpecialCartridge
        Behr-Bonz
        Ultimate Expander
    Simplicalc - disk, boxed
    Video - 40char
Tools
    Programmers Aid, boxed, german box+manual
    RS232C, boxed, german box+manual
    (VIC-1212+VIC-1213) x 2
A PDF with a description of each article including link to pictures can be found here: <link deleted>

Prices are fixed plus shipping/packaging. I won't sell below the prices in the pdf - especially not concerning the more expensive rare ones like 1581 or VC-1020!

If you are interested in buying, please pm me with the article(s) (first column in pdf table). I will collect offers until Friday, April 3rd.
If there's more than one offer for an article, I will inform everybody who wanted to buy this article and ask them via pm for one (secret) higher bid. Highest bid wins.

If you have any questions, ask here or via pm.

I hope some of these babies will find a nice new home :)

Edit: Games 1 is gone - to be more clear, A.E and Skyblazer from Broderbund are sold, the rest of the unboxed cartridges will be sold with Games 2, the boxed cartridges will be sold with Games 3 (prices remain the same).

Images in Folders accordingly restructured and Games 1 eliminated. PDF updated.
Schlowski
NoMess!

Re: FS: Lots of Commodores and Equipment

Post by Schlowski »

Just tested most of the memory expansions for the VIC, they all worked ok, sometimes after some cleaning of the connectors.
Exceptions: 3k boxed, 8k boxed : forgot to test :oops:
Hacked 8k RAM Expansion #3: does not seem to work, but I didn't test the DIP switches, too lazy

Allother modules are untested and are sold as untested! But from my memory expansion tests I'm sure they work, but I won't test them all, way too much hassle for the bucks 8)

Updated pdf <link deleted> with these information.
rgrocha
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by rgrocha »

Hi, I'm interested in a few of your items:

- VC-20 - Jiffy, boxed
- VC-20 + 1020
- Games 3 - boxed
- Programmers Aid boxed
- RS-232C
- Video - 40char
- 3k - boxed
- 8k - boxed

Pending some questions by PM (sending them right now!)

Thank you
corpsicle
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by corpsicle »

Interested in:

c16 1
paddles
plus4
games 2
tools 2

Depending on how much shipping to sweden would be.
Last edited by corpsicle on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
majikeyric
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by majikeyric »

Interested in:

C16 1
Tools 1
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

For shipping costs, I will send with DHL, depending on the weight the prices vary, have a look here:

https://www.dhl.de/en/paket/preise/prei ... ional.html
corpsicle
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by corpsicle »

If im reading that table correctly the worst case scenario is 40 eur.
Im in!
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Are the prices an april fools joke? Way to low in my opinion.
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

Nope, they are real - I just want to get some money back I've invested over the years and thought I start trying to sell these to my fellow Denial comrades first. Everything which is left after Friday will end up at eBay.

There's already double or triple interest in some of the items which will lead to a follow-up bidding round as announced in the first post of this thread.

I even got an offer for all items together which was a little bit too low to break my promise to collect pm's from potential buyers and wait until friday before selling - but if someone offers something around 1.000€ for the complete package I will sell on spot 8) (No aprils fool joke!)

As a sidenode, the interest for the items has a completely different direction than I thought it would take - all the computers and Jiffy-equipped floppies generate low interest but there is an evolving war about the modules. @Boray: Maybe i should have taken a higher price here :roll:

Anyways, it's really fascinating and exciting to check every now and then my inbox and the forum and see what's next to be sold...

Schlowski

PS: I won't quit the retro business completely, I will hold on one VIC-20 with µIEC and Final Expansion and one C=64 with 1541 Ultimate plus - and maybe I buy a TC64 from the auction money here, very tempted at the moment...
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Schlowski wrote:As a sidenode, the interest for the items has a completely different direction than I thought it would take - all the computers and Jiffy-equipped floppies generate low interest but there is an evolving war about the modules. @Boray: Maybe i should have taken a higher price here :roll
I'm not part of the buyers group, but I'd say it's quite normal for us Denialers to have more than a VIC-20. Often we already have at least one old and one new model; but stuff like the 1020 or the 40 column adapter is far rarer than the console itself. Jiffy is compensated via Mega-Cart or FE3 DOS wedge.
Also, as an unwanted suggestion :P, I'd keep more than one console each (VIC and C64) - just in case something fries.
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

... but I'd say it's quite normal for us Denialers to have more than a VIC-20
Good point.
Also, as an unwanted suggestion :P, I'd keep more than one console each (VIC and C64) - just in case something fries.
I was really thinking about that, but that leads to "and a floppy, just in case..." and "mmh, better two floppies if one breaks..." and so on, and so on - so I decided to go the one machine each-way and hope for the best. At least these machines are more than 30 years old and working, hopefully they will work another 30 years :lol:
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

:) ...which brings us to the observation that, far from extinguishing, the offer of working old Commodore stuff is still going strong in Ebay. If one wants to replace a broken computer or peripheral, he can easily buy spare parts, or if he's not into electronics, a new device without spending too much.
Schlowski
NoMess!

Re: (closed) FS: Lots of Commodores and Equipment

Post by Schlowski »

Ok, selling is closed, I will pm everyone who has shown interest and ask for bids for articles with more than one potential buyer and to clarify shipping and payment.

Thanks for all interested parties and a nice easter weekend for all Denialers :)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Unfortunately I'm a bit short of space to collect more stuff too... But the Vic-20 I'm using is one of the ones I got from you Schlowski :) Happy Easter!
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
pitcalco
just pitcalco

Post by pitcalco »

I noticed that in the long list of items for sale (great deals!) there was not a single printer.

I have been pulling my hair out looking for a real printer for my VIC. I will start a new thread when the time comes, but I just wanted to mention that I see it is not just me. A printer for the VIC 20 must be hard to come by.
There are only three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.

Paul Lambert
Berlin
Federal Republic of Germany