Large Vic 20 bundle

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

andyryan
Vic 20 Drifter

Large Vic 20 bundle

Post by andyryan »

Probably just one for the UK based members.

I am having a massive clearout as I need to make space in the attic so am reducing my collection down to just one Vic 20 and all my cartridges. Therefore, I have a large amount of spares available - everything is PAL and is tested and working unless specified otherwise.

I am thinking of putting it on ebay but thought I would post it up here first. I would prefer to ship it as one large bundle. I was thinking of around £150. I'm pretty sure I could get quite a bit in excess of this if I split everything up and sell it on ebay but I just don't have the time.

Can courier it or am happy for collection from my home if you fancy a trip to sunny blackpool. Would certainly consider trading rather than selling or even part trade - part cash if you have any spare items to offer. I will only briefly describe items here but can give full details, pics etc to anyone interested.

Briefly I have for sale:

4 Vic 20's. All four have all keys. Have tested cartridge port with both games and memory expansion and work fine. All load up games from tapes. Two of them have no problems that I can find whatsoever. Two of them have some slightly sticky keys. On one of them its just the shift key. It does work but you have to press it really hard. On the other sometimes all keys work fine but sometimes every other key (ie 2,4,6 etc) does not work (also same with F7 key). I suspect the keyboard just needs a good take apart and clean but unfortunately I just don't have the time.

The consoles are all unboxed and are:

Commodore Vic 20 WGB 200354
Commodore Vic 20 UKB 366726
Commodore VC 20 UKB 130354
Commodore Vic 20 WGB 20942

All are the DIN connectors rather than early two pin power supply.

7 working power supplies + one with no plug so may or may not work but would be happy to throw it in with the bundle.

4 are the original Vic 20 / C64 power supplies, 1 is a non commodore power supply and two are the later style C64 power supply brick (one grey, one black).

6 working datasette units (3 boxed, 3 loose). All with manuals.

4 working modulators

29 boxed cassette games - mostly standard fare although there are a few rarer titles. 18 loose cassette games.

A massive bundle of leaflets / manuals including: 2 friendly computer guides, 2 connecting your Vic leaflets, 4 introduction to basic manuals volume 1 - with tapes and boxes but missing stencils, 4 introduction to Vic soft catalogues, various price lists, leaflets, posters, magazines, programming books etc.

If you want any further detail just let me know.

As an aside I am also sadly selling off the rest of my 8 bit collection. This is obviously not the correct forum but just to let you know I also have for sale:

Boxed ZX81 + memory expansion, Boxed 16k zx spectrum, Boxed 48k zx spectrum, boxed zx spectrum (spectrums come with approx. 100 games all boxed). Commodore C64C boxed. 3 x dragon 32 (unboxed), 3 x acorn electrons (unboxed).