My VIC-20 want list

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Serious
Vic 20 Newbie

My VIC-20 want list

Post by Serious »

I am looking for the following VIC-20 games (NTSC).

A.E. (Broderbund)
Fourth Encounter (Thorn EMI)
Lunar Leeper (Sierra)
Mountain King (Beyond)
Polaris (Tigervision)
Springer (Tigervision)
Video Vermin (UMI)

I am also looking for any Xonox cartridges for VIC-20 (any except Sir Lancelot/Robin Hood). Loose or boxed.
Serious
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Serious »

I'd also like to have Turbo Grid by Microdeal.
charliehopke
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by charliehopke »

Serious,
Try the site listed below:

http://www.uber-leet.com/Commodore_VIC_ ... php?show=A

You can probably find most of the games you have listed here and they are downloadable. I downloaded a few VIC 20 games, but haven't tried any yet as I have not set my Vic 20 up yet. I also believe some are also trained.

Charlie
Strangers are just friends that we have not yet met.
Serious
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Serious »

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the link. It does look like a great resource (and better organized than other places I have downloaded roms/t64/d64 files from).

However, I am looking to acquire original copies of these games (preferably in the original box with manual). For me, the game itself is only half of the fun.
charliehopke
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by charliehopke »

Serious wrote:Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the link. It does look like a great resource (and better organized than other places I have downloaded roms/t64/d64 files from).

However, I am looking to acquire original copies of these games (preferably in the original box with manual). For me, the game itself is only half of the fun.
Serious,

I am with you 100% on the collecting of the original games. I have been collecting boxed games for many years now. My favorites are the SSI Gold Box RPGs and Adventures. I have 53 of them now and I am still looking. I collect about any RPG game as that genre has always been the type of game I enjoy the most.

I still download .d64 files and see if I really like the game enough to fork out whatever it takes to get the winning bid on ebay. I also insist on having all original equipment to play on. I will only use an emulator to see if the file I downloaded works or not.

I am just now getting back into the Vic 20. This was my first home computer and will always hold a special place in my heart for the good times it brought to me and my sons....and daughters also. I still have my original Vic and it still boots up like it did from the start. I also have a Vic 1541 Floppy Drive, Commodore C2N Cassette, and Vic 1525 Graphics Printer. I just got to get it all out and find a place for it.

Goodness, I didn't intend to start rattling on like a kid on the playground bragging about my newest game or addition to my computer :oops: Anyway, good luck and good hunting :D

Charlie
Strangers are just friends that we have not yet met.
Serious
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Serious »

I appreciate your enthusiasm and share it.

:)
Serious
Vic 20 Newbie

Re: My VIC-20 want list

Post by Serious »

-Bump-

I'm still looking for the games on this list.
Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

I think I have a loose Motocross/Tomarc Xonox double ender spare, but I believe one end may not work properly. You still interested either way?
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

I think I have a Lunar Leeper, please PM me.
Image Music I've made with 1980s electronics, synths and other retro-instruments: http://theovoids.bandcamp.com
wile e coyote
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by wile e coyote »

Serious wrote:I am looking for the following VIC-20 games (NTSC).

A.E. (Broderbund)
Fourth Encounter (Thorn EMI)
Lunar Leeper (Sierra)
Mountain King (Beyond)
Polaris (Tigervision)
Springer (Tigervision)
Video Vermin (UMI)

I am also looking for any Xonox cartridges for VIC-20 (any except Sir Lancelot/Robin Hood). Loose or boxed.
I have Fourth Encounter. It is currently listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw= ... r&_sacat=0

I'd be happy to accept sensible offers off ebay if using PP invoice

Wile