Funny Ebay Auctions

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Funny Ebay Auctions

Post by Jeff-20 »

High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Excuse me, but what is all the retracted and cancelled bids about? I see that almost all have the same amount as the winner ($3850) but cancelled due to administrative reasons. Is this some kind of eBay game that just ended, given the 12 million page hits? Oh well, if it is for real, he should be happy to get three times the amount once spent on the dress. Almost like vintage items rocketing in price.

My brother a while ago found a completely unused "Gipsy style" wedding dress in a box next to a street in an industrial area. He contacted the selling shop and found it was fully paid but noone had claimed it lost. He then tried to sell it himself, but as long as he kept a picture of the dress, noone was willing to buy it. Not until he advertised it without a picture, someone called to have a look...
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

did they buy it?
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Wow. Not many of those games could be claimed ultra rare, eh? What kind of warehouse does one raid to get hundreds of copies of each game?
Anders Carlsson

carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

I think my brother's wedding dress (wow, that sounds provocative!) still is for sale, despite the incredibly low price of 800 SEK (a little more than 100 USD) for an almost unused item:

http://www2.blocket.se/view/2843335.htm
Anders Carlsson