OK People, Time to Buy your Brian Lyons MEGACART!

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Pedro Lambrini
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

Aha! The site is open for business! I've placed an order and cannot wait... :)

Glad to hear that it's version 1.1. It's like Christmas all over again!
Barney
Vic 20 Afficionado

place an order!!!

Post by Barney »

I placed an order but have not received an email yet with the invoice to pay. Anybody else have this problem?

Barney
Pedro Lambrini
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

^
When did you place your order? At the end of the ordering process on the site it states that you'll get a mail within a day (if I remember correctly!). :)
Barney
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by Barney »

I place it about 45 minutes ago. I guess I need to give it a little more time. Thanks.

Barney
Barney
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by Barney »

So, are we the only two that ordered yet? I guess that makes us kind of special, being the first and second to order. :)
Pedro Lambrini
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

Nope, others have ordered as well. Here's the link:

http://sleepingelephant.com/ipw-web/bul ... php?t=3270

I think this thread may now be (finally!) dead. :)
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

How this works with us who have order Mega Cart here at Denial forum already 1,5 years ago? :) (Sat Aug 04, 2007)

Is it possible see order list somewere? 8)

--

Just to be sure I did also order at page. But order list would be nice, course many of us here did order already so long time ago. Will Mega-Carts have serialnumber? 8)
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Mikam73 wrote:How this works with us who have order Mega Cart here at Denial forum already 1,5 years ago?
Simply we will respect the old pre-order, we simply wish an "official" order confirmation via www.mega-cart.com because a lot of time is elapsed.

Is it possible see order list somewere?
If i'm not wrong there is a link to an XLS file on this thread, btw i think Brian may re-post this link.
Just to be sure I did also order at page. But order list would be nice, course many of us here did order already so long time ago.
I think that a list of old preorder done in a public thread is possible because there is no privacy problems but we cannot sent current order list because they are private when not annonced here in denial and because we may have orders from non denial users too, (2 received at the moment) btw don't worry we will respect the old list order for all denial members and all people who have ordered the Mega-Cart from the site will receive their cartridge.
Will Mega-Carts have serialnumber?
We thought on it, maybe.
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Barney wrote:I place it about 45 minutes ago. I guess I need to give it a little more time. Thanks.
When an order is placed from site, the system "automatically" send an email to Brian but he will "manually" confirm this order...

So be patient :wink:

Once the mega-cart is ready for ship, Brian will send a new "manually" mail with payment information etc. etc.

Enjoy your Mega-Cart 8)
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

This thread is now finally closed. For ordering, visit the web site.

http://www.mega-cart.com
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image