OK People, Time to Buy your Brian Lyons MEGACART!

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Legacy
Vic 20 Enthusiast

megacart

Post by Legacy »

wish i could afford one, but im the guy on ebay that buys his vic 20 for $9.99, and im still ticked he charged me $25 shipping and handling!! :shock:
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

gklinger wrote:Jokes aside, I'm not interested in T-shirts, [..]
How about a really skimpy bikini with print on the back side of the bottoms:

"My husband bought himself a Mega-Cart from our common budget, so this is all the swimwear I could afford for this season" :lol:
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

carlsson wrote:How about a really skimpy bikini [...]
You must have me confused with Centallica. ;)
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

gklinger wrote:
carlsson wrote:How about a really skimpy bikini [...]
You must have me confused with Centallica. ;)
Nope, Golan would look better in a really skimpy bikini than me... :lol:
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

So one of you two will get a Mega-Cart and the other will have to do with the ... well. :oops:
Anders Carlsson

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

:lol:
Jake64 wrote:I would like to be in pre-order list of megacart. Quantity=2.
Legacy wrote:wish i could afford one
Thanks, in the next days i will put on-line the mega-cart site so you may order it from this page:

http://www.mega-cart.com/order/

It's off-line at the moment :wink:
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

I always run to check out this topic when I see something new here..

Is it out already.. Is it.. Oh.. Its not.. :lol:

Come on.. Give me atleast that bumber sticker.. What was that text.. ´Dream of Mega cart staying alive..´ :D
dragos
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by dragos »

I was under the assumption that this thread constituted the list of people in line for the mega-cart. If i miss the posting and it sells out, that would be pretty crappy.
6502dude
megacart

Post by 6502dude »

dragos wrote:I was under the assumption that this thread constituted the list of people in line for the mega-cart. If i miss the posting and it sells out, that would be pretty crappy.
While the thread has gotten a bit off topic lately, the www.mega-cart.com site should be online in next couple of days.

Order of requests in this thread will be observed, but orders will only be via the www.mega-cart.com site.

This thread is very old, so expression of interest posted here long ago may no longer be valid anymore. (I don't know how, but some people may have lost interest in their Vic-20 :shock: )

As long as there is interest and demand, I do not plan an end of production cut off.
Image Mega-Cart: the ultimate cartridge for your Commodore Vic-20
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Maybe the title and initial post of this thread can be changed to reflect that orders are now taken on www.mega-cart.com ...and so as not to confuse newcomers.
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

6502dude wrote:While the thread has gotten a bit off topic lately...
After almost 2 years, the urgency of "OK People, Time to Buy your Brian Lyons MEGACART!" has not subsided, but the conversation tends to drift.
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

Jeff-20 wrote:
6502dude wrote:While the thread has gotten a bit off topic lately...
After almost 2 years, the urgency of "OK People, Time to Buy your Brian Lyons MEGACART!" has not subsided, but the conversation tends to drift.
Ya, 29 pages later I think Killpiller jumped the gun on announcing "time to buy a megacart" just a bit :lol:

Even he couldn't wait longer and left the forum :lol:
dragos
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by dragos »

he resurfaced to say he was selling everything, but he has not responded to any offers from what I understand. I guees since it was too much work to put it on ebay it must be too much work to send an email too....

pity, he had/has a nice collection
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

As for everybody who have posted an interest to buy a Mega-Cart: somebody should browse through the thread and send everyone a PM about the site when it has opened. Obviously to order something you will need to fill in more than a username anyway: real name, post address, method of payment etc so the pre-ordering in this thread was mostly a way for 6502dude to estimate the demand. Now he knows somewhere around 100-200 copies probably can sell in the first batch, and we'll see if there is a need for more.
Anders Carlsson

Mayhem
High Bidder

Post by Mayhem »

dragos wrote:he resurfaced to say he was selling everything, but he has not responded to any offers from what I understand. I guees since it was too much work to put it on ebay it must be too much work to send an email too....
I had a response... he's put the sale on hold for the moment. Guess something must have cropped up and he hasn't the time to sort it all currently.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...