OK People, Time to Buy your Brian Lyons MEGACART!

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

Barney wrote:I clicked on the mega-cart website and it asks for name and password. How do we go about getting a name and password? Thanks.

Barney
Web site is temporarly offline due to maintenance.
Maintenance as in the site is being developed still 8)
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Barney wrote:I clicked on the mega-cart website and it asks for name and password. How do we go about getting a name and password? Thanks.
Thanks for your interest, i'm working on the mega-cart website and is quite finished, i just need to upload some nice photos/videos and revise some page, the site will be on-line in few days, be patient.
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

Nicola is busy getting the Mega-Cart site ready. From the previews I've seen it looks good. There are going to be a few "bonus" downloads there for Mega-Cart customers. These will include "promotional stickers" you can download and print on adhesive paper for fun. Brian suggested I post some low-res versions of them here to show you guys (the downloadable versions will be high resolution):

I guess this one could be a poster if you printed it out large enough:

This one could even be a bumper sticker...

http://www.mega-cart.com

Coming very soon!
Last edited by ral-clan on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6502dude
megacart

Post by 6502dude »

This one could even be a bumper sticker...
I had not even thought of that!

I never have had a bumper sticker before, maybe it's time for one.

I'll check out pricing when I look into labels at print shop.
Image Mega-Cart: the ultimate cartridge for your Commodore Vic-20
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

Yes! Yes! Yes.. please.. Make bumber stickers of that one.. It would be really cool 8)

Also Denial and other Vic20 products would be nice.. T-shirts and sweatshirts with hood.. :D

Vic20 Staying alive Megacart 8)
ral-clan
plays wooden flutes

Post by ral-clan »

If anyone uses the image to make a bumper sticker, just make sure it's printed on something that will withstand moisture and has high UV resistance (especially the red ink).

I've thought about T-shirts. I have some work with CafePress right now - they offer such one-off services. The only problem is that the final T-Shirts are not too cheap (can be about $25US each - and then there is shipping costs on top of that). The advantage though, is that there is no minimum order - i.e. they can do one T-shirt or one-thousand.

Here is an example of what can be done (this is some non-Mega-Cart work I did): http://www.cafepress.com/bsantin

I would be willing to make a Mega-Cart T-shirt design but what do you guys think of that high price?

For the Mega-Cart T-shirt I would be willing to reduce my CafePress royalty (which is only a few bucks anyway) zero, which would reduce the overall price on the T-shirt by 2 or 3 bucks depending on particular type of shirt.

Also, I'm not sure if CafePress sells to International buyers (but probably since prices are available in GBP and Australian Dollars - but not Euro? - see currency flag at top of website page).
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

ral-clan wrote:Also, I'm not sure if CafePress sells to International buyers
It does, at least it did a couple of years ago, when I bought some stuff from them. Can't remember the shipping cost though.
Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

It should be done on the 80's rock shirt "3/4 sleeve baseball shirt" with the black body and white sleeves with MEGACART down the arm instead of OZZY or something :lol:
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

Black body with white sleeves? I prefer white body with black sleeves! (I figured we needed a bone of contention to make this thread seem more authentic.)

Jokes aside, I'm not interested in T-shirts, bumper stickers, baseball caps, mouse pads, mugs, stick-on tattoos, matches, condoms, duvet covers, feminine hygiene products, home appliances, livestock or anything else with a MegaCart logo on it other than a MegaCart.

What's next? The MegaCart going to come with some scented candles and a CD of whale sounds? :lol:
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
Centallica
Pinballer

Post by Centallica »

gklinger wrote:condoms

Now introducing the "MEGA-CONDOM" where 1 "plug-in" will feel like 250 :lol:
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

I love you guys :oops:

I'm busy with you-tube videos at the moment but if there is interest, a Mega-Cart t-shirt was really really cool 8)

But sell they at least 5XL size t-shirts :wink:

ral-clan wrote:Nicola is busy getting the Mega-Cart site ready.
Sorry for delay but i think we are close to put on-line the www.mega-cart.com site.

PS: Many compliments for the Sticker and Poster, i will attach it on my Commodore room :wink:
gklinger
Vic 20 Elite

Post by gklinger »

I am totally going to send nbla000 some scented candles and whale music.
In the end it will be as if nothing ever happened.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Thanks Golan :D
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

25USD doesnt sound bad. Hope they can make black t-shirts too..
Jake64
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Jake64 »

I would like to be in pre-order list of megacart. Quantity=2.