Cartridges for music

Vic 20 Item Exchange

Moderator: Moderators

Boray
Musical Smurf

Cartridges for music

Post by Boray »

If anyone would like to trade a (working) vic20 cartridge for a CD (80 minutes) with my own music, then send me an email at Image. I was thinking, maybe you have more than one copy of the same cart for example... The ones I have allready are:

- (2x 16k ram)
- Super Expander
- Hesmon
- Omega Race
- Attack of the mutant camels

What I would like is:

- Any ram cart.
- Utilities, like vicmon, programmers aid etc.
- Any game that I don't have.

You can listen to samples of my music here: http://user.tninet.se/~hlw771b/boray_music.html

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

Just to support Boray in his try, I got his music in exchange for my defect VIC-20 and I'm very pleased with it :-) So if you have spare/double cartridges, this is a good deal.

Schlowski
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

What kind of music s that? Does CD have covers etc.. :?:
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

It's original music by myself. I have composed, played, recorded, mixed and made everything myself in my home music studio. Listen to a couple of the mp3s to get an oppinion. It's melodic music. Mostly instrumental pop with guitar as the lead instrument but also songs with singing. My goal is to eventually release a CD for real...

Thanks Schlowski!!!

/Anders
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Mikam73
2049er

Post by Mikam73 »

Does CD have covers? Any pics of CD covers? 8)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Well, I can't connect my USB printer to my Amiga and my PC is dead... So for about half a year I have just drawn or written something myself... A unique cover for every CD... ;) I think the music matters more anyway... ;) But if you really want one with a cover, I still have a copy of "Boray plays some guitar" from 2000. And I have another one called "Behind the Mist" that I saved for myself. And I think I have one "Boray plays some more exclusive preview" cover too. I should have a couple of "Boray - Level 2" covers too when I think of it. You should be able to look at them all here: http://user.tninet.se/~hlw771b/cds_eng.html
But that page is not fully working any more. Some things still works though... Here is two other "hidden" pages:
http://user.tninet.se/~hlw771b/level2.html
http://user.tninet.se/~hlw771b/guitar.html

/Anders
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

"Boray plays some guitar" almost sounds like a children's book. :lol:
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

I just got Boray's cd today.

I am listening to it at work, and I am really impressed!

Much of the music reminds me of YES, and that's fine by me.

And I got a personalized cd label :)

Thanks Anders!

Chris
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

and your music goes really well with some of the visualizations supplied with windows media player.

chris
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Thanks Chris! And thanks again for Omega Race. ...I unexpectedly got the "lost" cartridges yesterday (after two months). So now I suddenly have two Omega Race carts. ;)

/Anders
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

Lots of people at my work got to hear your music, and they were impressed as well.

I think my daughter will enjoy it too, and will probably be playing the odd track, on her portable cd player she just got.

all the success to you, in your musical adventures!

chris
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Thanks!!!

/Anders