A crappy game I did

Basic and Machine Language

Moderator: Moderators

Frank

A crappy game I did

Post by Frank »

Hey everyone,

I'm just sorting through my work disks, and somewhere i've got an old naff game I did on the Vic 20. Its no great shakes, but if you want I can post it here.

Let me know and i'll try and dig it out.. Its just a load of random stars that appear on the screen, and you have to avoid them and collect the £ signs. Kind of like Snowstorm.. but worse if thats possible :)
vic user
VicGyver

Post by vic user »

probably better than any game i can do :wink:

please post a link.

chris
Frank

Post by Frank »

I apologise for this effort. I've always been a big fan of the Vic20, but never wrote anything on the machine (Apart from the C64, which I got to grips with much better).

I think just for the hell of it, I one day wrote a quick game just by looking stuff up in the old manual... nothing special, and it got saved on tape. Only the other year I dug the tape out and ported it, but its seriously flawed, simple and bugged. Use keys Z,X (Left/Right), K,M (Up/Down) and collect all the £ signs, while avoiding the # symbols.

Mainly I just wanted to put it out there, as i'm in the process of setting up a "Crap work disk" page for my site (As i'm porting everything to CD anyway) with all my old rubbish.. again my apologies though for this effort. Maybe one day i'll sit down properly and do something a lot better.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/frank.gasking/COPPER.zip[/url]