6502 Professional Development System for the VIC

Basic and Machine Language

Moderator: Moderators

Alan
Vic 20 Devotee

6502 Professional Development System for the VIC

Post by Alan »

While flipping through an old Compute!s Gazette the other day, I read a tiny blurb for the "6502 Professional Development System" from HesWare for the VIC-20. This is supposedly a cassette based assembler package, according to the text from the magazine. No other details were mentioned.

Anyone know about this? Anyone have a copy for download? Sounds interesting, and I'd never seen or heard of it before.
Alan
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I have it. In original with manual and everything... I have never used it though. I think it's made in Basic. Do you like me to upload it? But I guess it would be pretty useless without the manual...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I can't find it now, but I know I have it... somewhere...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
vicassembly
Vic 20 Devotee

"6502 Professional Development System" from HES

Post by vicassembly »

Does anyone have the manual for this "6502 Professional Development System" from HES?

I have the tape but do not have a manual.
e5frog
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by e5frog »

Maybe Boray is still looking.
My other interest: http://channelf.se
bills442
Vic 20 Amateur

Re: "6502 Professional Development System" from HES

Post by bills442 »

vicassembly wrote:Does anyone have the manual for this "6502 Professional Development System" from HES?

I have the tape but do not have a manual.
Ah nothing like resurrecting an old thread. I just purchased a Vic20 locally which came with quite a collection of software, and it too had this program. It does appear there is a photocopied set of the original docs for the 6502 Pro development system. I have no idea if my tapes work. It's going to take months to catalog and test the stuff that came in this old box from the basement. If there is still interest I will try to figure out a way to scan the docs in , unless they are already on the web. I didn't see them anywhere , nor did I find the .prgs for the program. Did I miss them with a poor google search?