TempCSmall/DOS Ad

You need an actual VIC.

Moderator: Moderators

Harry Potter
Vic 20 Newbie

TempCSmall/DOS Ad

Post by Harry Potter »

I've been working on a DOS/Win32 program called TempC. TempC is a C code wizard that eases the creation of code by starting your modules for you. It's probably a pipe dream, but I'm still working on it. Right now, the DOS mini version (created in Visual Basic for DOS Pro 1.0, available at http://www.petesqbsite.com/) is in its alpha stages, but it's still usable for something. It should one day be able to handle mutiple compilers, but for now, most of its functionality is for the cc65 compiler. I am willing to e-mail it as is to anybody out there in exchange for feedback, comments, complaints and/or code snippets. Just ask. :)
Mike
Herr VC

Post by Mike »

Since it appears you missed what happened to your last two topics about 'Quetzalcoatl' and 'GenCartVic/cc65':

Please direct your future posts about cross-developing environments - as long as they are relevant to the VIC-20 - to the appropriate section 'Emulation and Cross-Development'.

Regarding the OT: you might have better success in sparking discussions from your posts if you didn't regard the forum as write-only. You can't expect people to disclose their e-mail for some obscure program. If you want people to comment on your source code, post a link to project directory of a working version, not to a web-site.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

[MOD] Moved to the appropriate section.