PRG Starter (v2.4.6)

You need an actual VIC.

Moderator: Moderators

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Boray wrote:V2.3 With improved Tap support:
You can also save out prg and seq files from taps! Probably the fastest tap->prg conversion tool around. It's a matter of milliseconds...
Wow this is a very good news !!!

The marriage doesn't stop your VIC projects :wink:
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I started working on this version one week before the wedding and ended it one week after. So I got a little distracted there in the middle. ;) ...But I actually think it was a good thing to have some programming problems to think about. That way I didn't get too nervous about the wedding by thinking only about the wedding all the time... ;)
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

The new update system allows me to add an extra button to PRG Starter when I want to. I wasn't sure exactly what to use it for, but I have used it for the first time now to promote Jeff's FIFA 2010 game. You might not see it in your PRG Starter until tomorrow.
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

thanks!
High Scores, Links, and Jeff's Basic Games page.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

It seems like I actually can't see the number of downloads. It was 275 downloads some days ago, but now it decreases every time some other file is downloaded. Right now it is 271... There is a log size of 500 in StatCounter's free account, so it must be because of that.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

2.4 released
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I finally bough something for the money donated for PRG Starter. I bought 1GB of ram for my XP laptop (2x512MB), it had 2x256MB before. It certainly made the computer better. Before, it kind of stood still at times so I would say that it went from "kind of usable" to "totally usable". Thanks everyone for that! :)
e5frog
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by e5frog »

Is there any setting that can be done when I have TFC3 attached to VICE (without removing it)?
Every startup it starts in the desktop of TFC3 - so the program that was supposed to get loaded isn't...

So, if I reset holding Run/Stop to get into normal mode I can't press Start in the PRG-starter because then it starts a new VICE window - with the same result.

It would be handy if I could have the TFC3 attached and also use PRG Starter.
My other interest: http://channelf.se
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

I'm not sure if this will help, but have you tried to set VICE's autostart option to "inject"? and then run/stop and reset?

Or maybe you can hold down run/stop while double clicking a prg file?
e5frog
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by e5frog »

Can't hold R/S, as it doesn't affect VICE if that window isn't active first.

The inject alternative seemed to work the same.

I guess I have to attach the TFC3 when it's needed.
My other interest: http://channelf.se
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Added support for displaying MFLI pictures:
http://sleepingelephant.com/ipw-web/bul ... e7ed35c94e
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

When I recently tried the latest version of PRG Starter on Ubuntu with Mono 2.6.7, it didn't work. So I started going through my archives to find the latest working version. A pre-version of V2.2. So I now added it as an alternative download on the "Linux & Mac" page:

http://user.tninet.se/~jad615g/prgstarter/

Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

V2.4.5 - Now only requires .NET 2.0 instead of 3.5.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Re: PRG Starter (v2.4.5)

Post by Boray »

Yesterday - PRG Starter was released FIVE years ago. How time flies...
joshuadenmark
Big Mover

Re: PRG Starter (v2.4.5)

Post by joshuadenmark »

Great program it is, always use this when viccing on pc, SUPER :D
Kind regards, Peter.