Paper Soft type-ins (comments) (ITA/ENG)

Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Suomi, Svenska, all non-English discussions

Moderator: Moderators

nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

orion70 wrote:Thanks! :D Hope to see the missing "ghost series" sooner or later...
You are very lucky....

after a lot of time, we got them !

http://www.dizionariovideogiochi.it/dok ... paper_soft

There are all the issues of last 3rd "ghost series" for the Vic from 39 to 50 !!!

still miss issues #24, #33, #34 of the 2nd series but there is a lot of material to "re-type" now :wink:
Mega-Cart: the cartridge you plug in once and for all.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Papersoft pages updated with new informations about the last series meanwhile I've just "re-typed" Tank contro UFO that is an italian version with improved graphics of the classic Tank vs UFO.

PS: There are about 20 new games to re-type, I will update the Maxi-PDF with all listing btw if someone wants to re-type something just inform me to avoid duplicates works.
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

I've just updated the "maxi-PDF" with all know Vic-20's type-in programs/games from Papersoft, follow the link from the first paper-soft post

The papersoft page is now updated with my last "re-type" works

Work in progress are:
Il lupo e i 5 agnelli: (Anno II - Nr 43)
Difesa aliena (PaperSoft Anno II - Nr 49)

Il lupo e i 5 agnelli is an italian version of "The Wolf and the Five Little Goats" from Addison-Wesley Publishers Ltd.

"Mini-Mancala" (already re-typed) is an italian version of "Mini-Mancala" from Addison-Wesley Publishers Ltd.

"Paroliamo" (already re-typed) is an italian version of "Vowels and Consonants" from Addison-Wesley Publishers Ltd.

I've recognized other conversion from Addison-Wesley Publishers Ltd not re-typed yet:
STM (PaperSoft Anno II - Nr 45) (same name)
Qui vive (PaperSoft Anno II - Nr 44) (same name)
Fallout (PaperSoft Anno II - Nr 42) (same name)
nbla000
Salmon Run

Post by nbla000 »

Just added Difesa aliena that is an italian version of "Alien overun" by Melbourne House.
saver71
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Post by saver71 »

Just added Il saltatore folle.
The work of typing is currently full. We look forward to new scans. Thank you.
Vicman *1970
Vic 20 Devotee

Re: Paper Soft type-ins (comments) (ITA/ENG)

Post by Vicman *1970 »

Hi,

i have a question regarding Traffico Spaziale Anno II - Numero 36, 20 Settembre 1985
The vic 20 start screen says :
Z = left, X = right, M = Fire.....
But key M has no function to me.....(also no other key let me fire.....)
Is there a trick , or is there non fire-function in the game ? Or did i found the easter-egg-bug :mrgreen:
eCC-Imagepack-Designer
Done: Vic20, N64, Philips VG-5000-G7000-G7400, SordM5, Amstrad GX4000
Progress: Atari 8bit, Enterprise 64/128, Dosbox
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

It's not properly a "fire"... you collect satellites, then you have the opportunity, each time you encounter some asteroids, to convert each collected satellite into energy, one at a time, with the M key. So you have to collect at least one satellite to have one single shot :)
Vicman *1970
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by Vicman *1970 »

ahhh ! O.K. , Thank You
The italian description is very diff. to read :roll:
Vicman *1970
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by Vicman *1970 »

I could need some help with the "original" publisher of some PaperSoft type-ins.
The coder/autor is named on http://www.vic20.it/papersoft , but not the computer magazine/publisher, where the type-in was listed....

In example the Games :
titlte :..............................Year:.............papersoft-coder :..................."original"-autor :..............publisher/magazine :

Incrociatore Spaziale............1984-06............E.Comini.............................T. Catsburg.........................???
Memory Trainer..................1984-07............U.Barzaghi.........................H. B. Herman........................???
CruciVIC...........................1984-07.............D.Sarli..............................J. R. Finkie...........................???
Lander Pilot.......................1985-03..........M.Anticoli - S.Albarelli..............T. Hartnell...........................???
Night Duel.........................1985-07.............F.Sarcina............................H. Pierce............................???
Orrore..............................1985-07.............M.Anticoli.............................R. Rush ?..........................???
Pescatore, Il.......................1985-09.............M.Anticoli..........................P. Braddock..........................???
La Pulce............................1985-09...............M. Anticoli..........................L. Fawler...........................???
Battaglia Galattica................1985-10..............S.Albarelli.............................Smith.............................???

there are a dozen more i could list......
Who can tell me the publisher of these type-ins ? orion70 , nbla000, saver71 ?

btw. i checked compute and compute gazette and google-search, but had no hit's....
maybe the admins of http://www.vic20.it knows the answer, too ?
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Sorry Vicman. I could not find any info about the publishers you were asking about, but am actively working on it.

IMPORTANT NEWS! For sale in ebay Italy several 1985 issues including #24 which is one of the few completely missing both software and scans. So please fellow Italians, let me bid on them :wink:
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Riviste-PAPER-SO ... 1447914686
highinfidelity
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by highinfidelity »

Sure, go ahead! :wink:

Until few years back, should you loose an auction, eBay would anyway allow you to write to the fellow who won it. This was EXTREMELY useful in case of lots of goods (perhaps the winner was not interested in *all of* the items, and was inclined to resell part of them to recover the spending). Also, you could write and ask for scans, pictures, details and such. In my experience, most people was very willing to help: having bought an item you were also interested in, it was obvious that they shared your same interests and some nice chats arose in most cases.

Useless to say, eBay had to destroy (also) this useful possibility. :roll:
GOD is REAL. Unless declared DOUBLE PRECISION.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Agree. I'll try and ask for scans of that particular issue before the auction ends anyway.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

The auctioner was so kind to provide me with a PDF containing all the scans (cover, index and the two games) of the missing issue, #24, II year. I'm very happy with that; nonetheless, I am currently the highest bidder, and will not upload the scans before the auction ends, with his permission.

:)
highinfidelity
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by highinfidelity »

Well done. It's good to see that there are still affable sellers. :D
GOD is REAL. Unless declared DOUBLE PRECISION.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

He really was, indeed: I didn't win the auction, but he gave me the permission to publish the pdf. Thank you very much, Enrico.
So fellow Denialers, should anyone be willing to help, HERE's #24 :)