Rules? (Eng)

Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Suomi, Svenska, all non-English discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Boray
Musical Smurf

Rules? (Eng)

Post by Boray »

Maybe we should have some rules here. For example that it's clearly said what language a new post is. For example what I just did with this one (Eng) for english, (Swe) for swedish, (Ger) for german etc...
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Jeff-20
Denial Founder

Post by Jeff-20 »

Sounds like someone just volunteered to be a MOD... :lol: Sure, sounds like a good idea, but even the shortened names are problematic as germans may perfer "DEU" or something like that. I guessed that everyone would easily identify the languages of each topic if they could read that language... otherwise, it wouldn't be relevant.
Boray
Musical Smurf

Post by Boray »

Jeff-20 wrote:I guessed that everyone would easily identify the languages of each topic if they could read that language... otherwise, it wouldn't be relevant.
That is probably true in most cases, but many topics are often just called things like "ram expansion" or something like that... And what language is that? ;)

You are welcome to make me a mod in as many sections you like ;)
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Schlowski
NoMess!

Post by Schlowski »

As a german I think we can handle GER :-)

I think it's preferrable to use international, i.e. english shortcuts so everyone can see which language the post is. Otherwise I would not be able to detect if something is polish or hungarian, for example...
I do not understand the posts to a large degree, but it's fun to try it and figure out what the hell nbla00 is talking about ;-)
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Or we can use ISO codes: SE FI DE DK IT NL FR PT RU CH CN JP UK and so on.
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image