ANY LANGUAGE OK!

Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Suomi, Svenska, all non-English discussions

Moderator: Moderators

pikkey63
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by pikkey63 »

orion70 wrote:Thanks! And welcome... are you from Italy? :D
yep! :)
PhilRanger
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Re: ANY LANGUAGE OK!

Post by PhilRanger »

Automatic translation aren't perfect...
Jeff-20 wrote: Sensation librement à écrire en toute langue. La matière est limitée à l'ordinateur de commodore.
A correct reverse translation would be:

Feeling freely to write in all language. The matter is limited to the computer of the commodore.

Nice that you tried though!
Phil Ranger
-------------
"Don't eat the trees 2" for the VIC 20 : http://www.box.net/shared/u398kj0nr0lkauzm1k67
on line: http://www.mdawson.net/vic20chrome/vic2 ... otrees.prg
Nonefornow
Vic 20 Newbie

Post by Nonefornow »

I cannot speak as to why Jack wanted the name Commodore. But Admiral (washing machines) and General (Electrict or G.E.) are still active companies.
Forbidden64
Vic 20 Hobbyist

Post by Forbidden64 »

I have an idea! If we make the English translation vague and rather ambiguous, it'll make the translations seem more clear!

Welcome to a word tribe called 'denial'. The Commodore VIC-20 is the only brand to speak of.
Super happy #1 star king computational devices. Typing vigorously, turning on your vic-20 brand item. How many 3583 bytes will your finding to do?

Now you have figure out that it is a forum instead of knowing, and that it is the only subject, rather than the only one worth mentioning! Put that into your translators!!!

Okay, that last part is just for me...just taking my frustration out from reading crudely translated Chinese to English on many products I have bought over the years. You know those "manuals" that are folded into 16 and stuffed into the box? You know when you see it that you'll be lucky to figure out what on earth they were trying to say. That too, if they have illustrations.
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Engrish.com is a funny source of badly translated English in eastern countries :)
fraural
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by fraural »

Hi folk. Just registered! Beautiful forum :)

Ciao a tutti, mi sono appena registrato. Bellissimo questo forum che ti permette di scrivere in italiano :)
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Oh molto bene, un altro italiano! Siamo in tanti connazionali qui, qualcuno come il sottoscritto meno attivo di un tempo, qualcuno più "nuovo" come te.
Troverai molte informazioni, curiosità e stimoli in questo forum, che è davvero amichevole come il VIC e non ha paragoni per completezza e attività nel panorama del retrocomputing.
Dunque benvenuto!
fraural
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by fraural »

Grazie mille Orion, ottima accoglienza sono contento ;)
Sono un vecchio appassionato ma da poco ho ritrovato il mio primo amore (grazie a mia moglie) e mi è venuta voglia di rispolverare i vecchi ricordi ... e ho deciso anche di approfondire il linguaggio macchina (aiuto)...
orion70
VICtalian

Post by orion70 »

Bravo, ti ammiro: ho sempre e solo programmato (male) in BASIC e non mi sono mai cimentato con linguaggi più avanzati. Buona fortuna :)
DarwinNE
Vic 20 Devotee

Post by DarwinNE »

Benvenuto anche da parte mia, italiano residente all'estero da diversi lustri!!!
fraural
Vic 20 Drifter

Post by fraural »

Grazie Darwin, questa cosa dell'internet che unisce è grandiosa ;)
Sono anni che frequento i forum ma ogni volta mi fa piacere vedere che la passione accorcia le distanze!

@Orion, potremmo imparare insieme :D il mio problema è il tempo da dedicare... questo è solo un hobby da ritaglio di tempo serale :)