Discussion, Reviews & High-scores

Moderator: Moderators

Boray
Musical Smurf

Tribbles 2009

Post by Boray »

Tribbles 2009
New version with an useful change!

The tribbles now sits on an alphabetic shelf before they fall down.

This makes it easier to play, for example over the internet using Skype's new function to share your screen. Or if your opponents just are too far from the computer keyboard. Let's say you are by the keyboard, then your opponent just have to say the letter where he wants to place his tribble, then you press the letter on the keyboard and the tribble will go there. Then when everyone have placed their tribbles, the shelf is removed and the tribbles starts to fall down. (It's possible to place tribbles with the cursor keys or joystick as before too.)

The shelf also makes the game a bit more logical I think... I mean, what prevented the tribbles from starting to fall before? ;)

http://user.tninet.se/~pug510w/datormus ... bbles.html
PRG Starter - a VICE helper / Vic Software (Boray Gammon, SD2IEC music player, Vic Disk Menu, Tribbles, Mega Omega, How Many 8K etc.)
Pedro Lambrini
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

I wish I knew someone locally who gave a toss about the Vic enough so that I could play this...

It looks like a really interesting game. :)
"...That of the Eastern tribe being like a multitude of colours as if a rainbow had settled upon its brow..." Daniels 1:3
DanSolo
Vic 20 Dabbler

Post by DanSolo »

Does anybody know if the VICE "netplay" function works to help our friend?