Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Dec. 18

Discuss anything related to the VIC
RobertBe
Vic 20 Elite

Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Dec. 18

Post by RobertBe »

Merry Christmas, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2+ p.m., Sunday, Dec. 18 at --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
Fresno, California
(559) 227-1686

For discussion, we'll talk about the 35 year history of our club and show early FCUG newsletters.

Because it's Christmas, naturally we'll look at holiday demos and games for the Commodore 64 and Plus/4. For the VIC-20, we'll try drawing Christmas pictures with Minisketch, 8K ram expander, and a Flexidraw lightpen. And because one of the VIC-20's has a R65C02 processor, we can finally try out the cartridge, MOSES: The Assembler of the Ages (which requires a 65C02). In Amiga matters, I'll bring in the AmigaOne XE G4 with OS 4.1 Final Edition and Radeon HD 4650 video card. (Hmm, what Christmasy item can I run on the A1? :) ) As usual, we'll try to get to the items that we did not cover in the November meeting.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

P.S. If I can get 5V out of the C128, there will be a demonstration of Jason "Pyrofer's" new RGB digital-to-VGA adapter that goes directly to a multi-scan VGA monitor without the need of a scandoubler/flicker-fixer.
Mike
Herr VC

Re: Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Dec. 18

Post by Mike »

RobertBe wrote:For the VIC-20, we'll try drawing Christmas pictures with Minisketch, 8K ram expander, and a Flexidraw lightpen.
If you're so inclined, don't forget to add a user review (including one or two works) to the program's thread. :mrgreen:
darkatx
Vic 20 Afficionado

Post by darkatx »

Sounds cool man :)
Learning all the time... :)
RobertBe
Vic 20 Elite

Post by RobertBe »

Mike wrote:If you're so inclined, don't forget to add a user review (including one or two works) to the program's thread. :mrgreen:
That I will do.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm